★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[self introduce];

03-24-2011, 11:45 AM
[self introduce];

Hello fellow TA developers. I've been an iphone developer for some time now and in these forums (and other forums) for awhile also.

Kind of just been TinyTechnician, anonymous developer, so here's my self introduction.

Figured it was time to force my introverted programmer self to say hello I guess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asBC-vmfy4o

iPhone/iPod Touch Apps by Tiny Tech Studios
03-24-2011, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyTechnician View Post
Figured it was time to force my introverted programmer self to say hello I guess
Anyone who likes Legos and thought bubbles is OK by me!

Fuzzy Professor Head LLC -- Makers of Puppysaurus! On Twitter / Facebook

03-24-2011, 03:31 PM
welcome to the YouTube club TT!! Reminds me, I need to get back into that stuff again - especially as Release Day approaches

Good vid, very alt-rock-y!
03-24-2011, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by headcaseGames View Post
welcome to the YouTube club TT!! Reminds me, I need to get back into that stuff again - especially as Release Day approaches

Good vid, very alt-rock-y!
That's right, you need to get back into the vlogs...I enjoyed those indie dev updates and such.

Yeah...video editing and music are some of my other interests. And now I have combined all three into some kind of super-geek video about App development (my work here is done)!

03-25-2011, 06:02 PM
Wow, was not expecting a beautiful woman... Now I have to be all shy around you!
03-26-2011, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by konop View Post
Wow, was not expecting a beautiful woman... Now I have to be all shy around you!
Wha?! Beautiful woman? Where?!

Oh...by "beautiful woman" I think you meant "awesome LEGO minifig". Yeah, that minifig is pretty awesome...I mean, look at those skills...riding that mouse like it was nothing! Hehe

Really though, I've been on these forums for awhile now. I'm still the same iphone developer person as I was before...and I'm sure the forums have other female iphone developers. I don't know who they are, but I'm sure they're out there...or here...in these forums I mean.

03-26-2011, 08:06 PM
Nice video!

Female developers are a very rare breed indeed.
03-26-2011, 09:23 PM
Nice video. And welcome I guess (even though you've been here for a while).
03-27-2011, 12:02 AM
That was the cleverest way I've ever seen anybody introduce themselves online. Very nice job.
03-28-2011, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BravadoWaffle View Post
That was the cleverest way I've ever seen anybody introduce themselves online. Very nice job.
Thank You

It was fun putting it together...and then terrifying actually releasing it, hehe.