★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Wild Fables Now Available! (Free Universal App)

03-24-2011, 02:03 PM
Wild Fables Now Available! (Free Universal App)

Hey everyone! My wife and I are indie iOS devs, and I'd like to let you all know about our 6th app - Wild Fables!

Wild Fables is a new spin on the classic Aesop Fables - where you and your kid get to play along with every page! You can take the roles of the animals throughout the stories, and move them around the screen with physics-based interactions.

Screenshot:

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ0XcLMVxpQ

iTunes: Wild Fables for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

The app is FREE and comes with one fable. More are available as in-app purchases.

Once you download the app, tap the Info button, tap Redeem, and enter this code to unlock another extra fable (good for 1st 25 to use): toucharcade

Note: Some users (mostly those in foreign countries) are experiencing a crash problem on startup. We've made a confirmed bugfix and have submitted for expedited review, but in the meantime a quick workaround is to go to airport mode before starting app.

Btw the target audience of this app is parents who are reading to kids, so the parent can read and the kid can play along :]

Hope you (or your kids) enjoy!

Last edited by rwenderlich; 03-24-2011 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Added screenshot
03-24-2011, 04:57 PM
That looks pretty cool. I'll have to remember to download it when I get home.
04-20-2011, 02:48 PM
Wild Fables update 1.2 now out! The Fox & The Grapes is now FREE, and there's a new fable - The Tortoise & The Hare! Video here:

Youtube link | Pop Up
05-14-2011, 11:29 AM
Wild Fables update V1.3 now out, with a new Wild Fable: The Dog and His Bone! 30 sec trailer here:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Download Wild Fables for free!
06-03-2011, 07:18 PM
Another update is out, with another FREE Wild Fable: The Ant and The Chrysalis!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Download Wild Fables for free!
08-20-2011, 08:40 AM
Just came out with another Wild Fable - The Fox and the Crane!

Youtube link | Pop Up