★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: What's Hot in Action and Adventure!

Shoot, fire, and bomb your way down Creepy Cave Road to save the lovely turtle princess from the Zombie King in this addicting twist on the classic zombie genre. Spend your bounty money on powerful upgrades such as explosive arrows and lay waste to the undead horde.

The first thought through my mind; another zombie game [...] A few hrs later.. I realized this game was a lot better then I had first assumed!! [...] The game is legit!!
5 stars - iviewapps.com

Great game. I wasted a lot of time playing it. Very very addicting!!!
5 stars - Poc2126

This game is amazing and has created many hours of fun for me.
5 stars - Ivorggy

Okay lets admit it . . . who doesnt love killing zombies!
5 stars - KaliPhone

Best buy. Excellent game and entertaining! Well worth the 99 cents.
5 stars - Zara56Mount

In Zombie Archer, we find our dim-witted hero from Turtle Archer happily showing off his archery skills for his beautiful turtle princess, when suddenly an unholy horde of zombies descend on the kingdom. The gorgeous turtle princess is kidnapped by the undead army, as is often the fate of video game princesses. Our hero must use every ounce of his courage, and every arrow in his quiver to rescue the princess.

FEATURES:

-Simple, responsive, and deviously addicting game-play!

-Tons of upgrades for beheading and dismembering Zombies!

-Original graphics, original sound effects, and original music.

-Pick up and play with no lag or load time!

-High resolution retina graphics throughout entire game!

-Over 20 levels and 3 difficulty settings.

-Share achievements and action scenes with your friends with the built-in screenshot tool! Auto-snapshot action shots and share on Facebook & Twitter, or save to photo album.

Follow WickeyWare on Facebook and Twitter, or send a message to support@wickeyware.com to talk to the developers and register for contests and prizes.

WickeyWare's comments:
Hello all!

It's been a great first day on appstore, hitting New & Noteworthy in the Adventure category and ranking in the mid 70's. Thanks to everyone who purchased and many thanks to everyone who rated and left feedback!

I want to use this thread to ask for suggestions on the first update to ZA which I've begun working on today. I hear you on the graphics...many people said they need work, and that work has begun with the help of a brilliant artist friend. (The artwork is currently all mine) Many people have also said the game is very fun, addicting, and strangely satisfying to play. Thanks!

Some of the stuff that needs to be addressed in the update:
  • Better artwork/graphics
  • Add GameCenter for highscores and achievements
  • Improve animations

I want to hear from you guys. Suggestions?

03-24-2011, 10:03 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to WickeyWare

03-28-2011, 05:05 PM
suggestions

As i have mentioned on your other thread, I actually like the graphics. Controls seem fine as well. Here is what I would like to see:

1. Different weapons are cool, but may be you can add something in the level itself, maybe if you have 3 headshots in a row, you get a grenade, or you can dig up a hole or something of that nature. More obstacles for zombies... I think this would make gameplay a bit more exciting. Or maybe you can have things on the trees you can shoot and something would fall smashing several zombies.

2. An occasional boss would be good too. Not sure, maybe I have not gotten that far yet. But something to break up the levels a bit.
03-28-2011, 05:26 PM
Play-n-Play I love your suggestions!
Even though you said you like the graphics (thank you) I've enlisted the help of a talented friend to redo a lot of them. We are also implementing something along the lines of what you suggested in the levels, I think you'll be pleased!

WickeyWare Games
Follow us on Twitter or like on FaceBook.
03-30-2011, 07:34 AM
I used screen shot share to grab a photo of 6 arrows in midair, about to perforate these hapless fools. That made my day

WickeyWare Games
06-17-2011, 09:25 AM
Update

Zombie Archer has had a huge update. In celebration we are giving away 2 iTunes Gift Cards. Here are the details: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=97684

WickeyWare Games
06-17-2011, 09:35 AM
Massive Zombie Archer Update

Zombie Archer just had a massive graphical update. Check out the promotional video!

WickeyWare Games