★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Dekovir, Inc.
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 49.8 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Sale! 60% off for a limited time!

Alex Johnson has lost his memory. He has no idea where he is or how he got there, but finding objects hidden in classic antique paintings is somehow helping him recover.

Put your perception skills to the test in 60 stunning levels to help Alex solve the mystery surrounding the paintings and his lost memory! Each painting will take you further into Alex's past and closer to exposing the truth as the Secrets of Great Art are revealed!

Secrets of Great Art full game features:

* Search The Real Art Of Great Painters!
* 60 Stunning Levels!
* Tons Of Hidden Objects!
* Unravel A Mysterious Story!

Discover more games from Dekovir!

* Amazing Breaker
* Hidden Object Crosswords
* Puzzle Solitaire
* Pizza Chef HD
* Pizza Chef!

xozyain's comments:
The best-selling Hidden Object game is now available on iPad!

Alex Johnson has lost his memory. He has no idea where he is or how he got there, but finding objects hidden in classic antique paintings is somehow helping him recover.

Put your perception skills to the test in 60 stunning levels to help Alex solve the mystery surrounding the paintings and his lost memory! Each painting will take you further into Alex's past and closer to exposing the truth as the Secrets of Great Art are revealed!

Secrets of Great Art full game features:

* Search The Real Art Of Great Painters!
* 60 Stunning Levels!
* Tons Of Hidden Objects!
* Unravel A Mysterious Story!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/secrets-of-great-art-hd/id426658848?mt=8#

============PROMOCODES
EYMPM9MRY3RP
XRJW77396AW9
PEMREAJFJAJT
WF63JL9HMHKW
XFAKMM7ENLRX
MPMTY34RNF4L
47A47PHTN46T
R4M7RHF63LR6
XRT3TLKMENE4
KFJEJPR4PP4A
03-24-2011, 11:09 PM
Thanks, I got XRJW77396AW9.
03-24-2011, 11:11 PM
Redeemed EYMPM9MRY3RP. Thanks
03-25-2011, 12:49 AM
The rest are gone, FYI.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
03-26-2011, 02:19 PM
Thanks - just left a review. Very nice game. You are presented with some very nice art with hidden objects to find. Some items are very obvious, others are a bit harder to find. You are given the opportunity to use hints if you like. There are also levels where you must find the difference between to pieces of artwork. The differences can be obvious or very subtle, making it quite a bit of fun. There is a zoom capability for the hidden object levels, which also helps.

There is a storyline to the game, which is getting more interesting as the game progresses. I've been playing this for a while, and realize that 60 levels are going to be a lot of gameplay. Overall, very nice game, beautiful pictures (title and artist is described) and a very nice pick for anyone who is a fan of hidden object games.
06-28-2011, 09:31 AM
This game is on sale now for $1.99. Since I enjoyed Hidden Objects Crosswords, by the same developer, I picked it up. I am an hour or so into it and I am really enjoying it. The two types of puzzles are hidden objects and spot the differences and they are both very well implemented with beautiful artwork. The story does not get in the way or insult my intelligence, as unfortunately I find is typical in these type of games and there are no poorly implemented mini games either, thank goodness! Recommended if you like this genre.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve