★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: CLASSIC CAR PARKING game for IOS devices, Over 400,000 players downloaded!!!

Are you a new learner-driver? Do you eager to enhance your driving skills? And do you like casual game or challenge yourself? If YES, I think you should like this game.

Driver Mini has a good simulation for real driving\parking, use driving steering and pedal to control you car, like real world the acceleration and deceleration are simulated too, notice that any jerk can smash your car, so be careful.

Except parking levels, it has 3 unique bonus puzzles to play, hope you can like it.

-----------------------------

KEY FEATURES:
40+ different levels
Day/Night driving
3 special bonus puzzles game to unlock
Cute cartoon art style
Optimized for iphone 1/2G/3G
Retina Display High Resolution for iPhone 4
High Definition Resolution for iPad
No Ads

FOLLOW US: twitter.com/soft5a
03-25-2011, 04:25 AM
Sorry dont mean to be picky but in those screenshots it says 'Sterring' not Steering

I know thats only a typo but it just doesn't fill me with confidence if theres a mistake on the screengrab advertising the product.
03-25-2011, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Sorry dont mean to be picky but in those screenshots it says 'Sterring' not Steering

I know thats only a typo but it just doesn't fill me with confidence if theres a mistake on the screengrab advertising the product.
If there's a spelling mistake that is as simple as "sterring" then I'm definitely not buying it. I'd rather not be sterring and brakking and then reverxing my car..
03-25-2011, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeo View Post
If there's a spelling mistake that is as simple as "sterring" then I'm definitely not buying it. I'd rather not be sterring and brakking and then reverxing my car..

Just Excellent !
03-25-2011, 07:34 AM
"40+ Chanlenges test you skill!" Awesome! I love lots of chanlenges in my games!
03-25-2011, 08:16 AM
It's a clone of Parking Mania!!!

I love this world!