★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Quotiac - Available and FREE (please try it, needs feedback)

03-25-2011, 03:07 PM
Quotiac - Free New Puzzle Game

Hello Gamers!

Quotiac has been approved, please try it and provide some feedback!

App Store: http://itunes.com/apps/quotiac

I created the first few versions with as much functionality as possible so I can get as much feedback as possible as to what people like/dislike. As such, it supports all iOS devices running 4.2+, there are a dozen puzzle packs for single player mode, and about 200 puzzles added to multiplayer mode. I hope you enjoy, suggestions are greatly welcomed!

iPhone Screenshots

If you think this looks promising, visit the Quotiac fan-page and press the "Like" button. When I have at least 20 "likes" I'm going to begin adding additional puzzle packs.

Thank you for reading this!

Last edited by jcrotchett; 04-02-2011 at 08:05 PM.
03-25-2011, 03:11 PM
Downloading now, will post feedback once I play.

Edit: Nice, I can see myself playing this at work on breaks, lunches, and other downtime. I 'liked' it now you're up to 6.

Last edited by weaver523; 03-25-2011 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Add

03-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Thanks, weaver523, I'm really glad you like it! Thanks for the support!
03-26-2011, 09:02 AM
Game Impressions

Actually I would pay for it, good luck mate!

One feature request: ability to swap letters in place on the board.
03-26-2011, 12:35 PM
Thanks, tkopczuk! And great idea, just added it to my list!
03-27-2011, 08:25 PM
First off, great game. So far, I haven't been able to put it down and I don't have time to play!

Things I like:
- once I get in the flow, this game makes me feel very smart
- mechanics are great, easy to toss tiles around
- multiplayer mode is fun!

Things I don't like
- at first glance, it wasn't obvious that the puzzle pack screen scrolls and there are more levels
- It took a while to be automatched when competing online

Incredibly fun, already bought a puzzle pack! Good luck!
03-27-2011, 11:04 PM
This is fun, it's worth keeping on my springboard! It's like playing wheel of fortune but in an easy cryppuzzle style.

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
03-27-2011, 11:34 PM
Downloaded this over the weekend, and I didn't expect Word games to suck me in that much! Good work needs to be recognised and hence my post here. Downsides? 1) As someone else has mentioned, swapping letters would be welcomed, esp when you are racing against the clock! 2) Higher levels and packs need to be additionally purchased (Well, this is only a problem coz the game is so good that you want more! ).

Cheers, Dev.
03-28-2011, 10:36 AM
Thanks everyone, your feedback has been incredibly positive and useful! I just added the "Swap Tiles" functionality, I'll push it out in the next update! Keep the suggestions coming!
04-02-2011, 11:31 AM
Just finished the game in about 12 hrs, really fun! Any plans to release more puzzle packs?

Also, Are there solutions to the hack pack anywhere? I didn't see them with the rest of the solutions and I'm stuck on puzzles 9 and 20.

Great work!