Sword & Sworcery help thread, OH DEAR GOD THE SPOILERS

05-05-2011, 11:18 PM
EDIT nvm figured it out

Last edited by drunkhobo15; 05-05-2011 at 11:37 PM.
05-07-2011, 11:15 PM
any way to build back your health....stuck fighting the trigon, where it shoots balls of light at you, then you have to jump out of the way...whe ni get killed, I only have 1 star....any way to build this back up before fighting again ???

05-08-2011, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mar12 View Post
any way to build back your health....stuck fighting the trigon, where it shoots balls of light at you, then you have to jump out of the way...whe ni get killed, I only have 1 star....any way to build this back up before fighting again ???
Hold the shield button for several seconds. A blue ring will form around the Scythian, and you will regain one star.
05-08-2011, 06:56 PM
Bravo Funky !!!
thanks
05-11-2011, 07:57 PM
Long Live the New Flesh?

Ok, so I called the number that I got from the transmission at the end of the game and I didn't get another series of numbers like some other people, but instead I got a voice that said, "long live the new flesh." I couldn't get anything from a google search, so I'm turning to you guys to see if you can decipher what this means.
05-12-2011, 05:37 AM
Oh dear.. Now I'm at 94%... I just dont want to finish this game yet.. Cause It's awesome
05-12-2011, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hconn View Post
Ok, so I called the number that I got from the transmission at the end of the game and I didn't get another series of numbers like some other people, but instead I got a voice that said, "long live the new flesh." I couldn't get anything from a google search, so I'm turning to you guys to see if you can decipher what this means.
Seems to be a quote from Videodrome. Maybe if I'd seen that it'd make more sense :P.
05-12-2011, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hconn View Post
They change it. The numbers was nothing important. A lot of people was trying to figure out if it was a clue to some hidden alternate ending. Sadly it just a release date for their music.
05-22-2011, 07:24 AM
I just beat the game, and I didn't cheat so why does it say I'm only 96% done?
05-27-2011, 11:45 AM
Stuck at 34%

I'm stuck at the 2nd phase of the the first trigon. The best I can get is two blocks with the shield. There seems to be no cue, light or sound and timing doesn't help. The only successful blocks are immediately after hits. Is it just me? I have an iPad with the nwest software. I usually finish the first round with 4 stars but even with a shroom didnt make any difference
Thanks.