Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 04-04-2011, 02:06 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyofnight View Post
This is all spoiler, so I'm going to white it all out: I called the "transmission" phone number "4086342800" and got another transmission "04052011" which likely means April 5th, 2011. After the numbers, however, it sounds like the person is saying "return"…"return"—What does this mean? This lead me to believe it was an IP address or something. I also tried playing with the superbrothers blog dates. Is this just a plug for their April release of the iPhone version of sworcery?
i haven't played the game yet, but i do know that on april 5th, 2011 is when the LP comes out...
Old 04-04-2011, 04:45 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transmatrix View Post
Okay, so I got the blue trigon and then found the door to the moon grotto. I couldn't find any way to get a key, so in a bit of frustration I did a google search that led me here. I find out now that apparently I unluckily played the game on a "dark moon" night and now I cannot fight a boor to get the key... This really annoys me, but I'm willing to replay part of the game in order to set things right. How do I go back? Or do I have to replay the entire game?
Highlight below:
If you've aquired the dark moon trigon and destroyed the great hollow tree then you'll have to start from the beginning again I'm afraid, this doesn't take as long as you may think once you know what you're doing though.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:04 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

How do I restart the game?
Old 04-04-2011, 06:27 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transmatrix View Post
How do I restart the game?
Press the stop button on the main screen with the record spinning (the square above the info button).
Old 04-05-2011, 03:08 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

ok so I'm on session 3. I woke up, went into the dream world, walked across the water and went in the tree and talked to the badass ghost. I have no idea what to do now. I read about fighting a boar in the tree but I haven't fought anything. I've wondered all around the dream world and real world. what do I do!?
Old 04-05-2011, 03:28 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastfuture View Post
Yet more spoilers (highlight)
I recorded the call and I'm pretty sure at the end of the tranmission shortly before the beep I can hear a small portion of the song that plays in the moon grotto when changing the moon phases. There's no full, half or new moon on May 4th or April 5th though. There is a new moon on April 3rd and one on May 3rd.
Nevertheless I'll make sure to open S:S&S EP on May 4th and April 5th to see if anything happens.

More spoiler stuff:
I'm guessing it's the release date of S:S&S EP Micro (for iPhone/iPod Touch) on May 5th.
[url]http://www.swordandsworcery.com/news/[/url]

Last edited by leo_aze; 04-05-2011 at 03:32 PM..
Old 04-05-2011, 03:30 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgchris900 View Post
ok so I'm on session 3. I woke up, went into the dream world, walked across the water and went in the tree and talked to the badass ghost. I have no idea what to do now. I read about fighting a boar in the tree but I haven't fought anything. I've wondered all around the dream world and real world. what do I do!?
Highlight below:
Try again now, the new moon phase has just come into effect tonight on the game so it's no longer the dark moon (the dark moon is when the boor doesn't appear) he usually lurks around the start screen in the dream world so go back and climb all the way to the top of the hill where you start, he should be there, when he sees you he will run off 1 screen at a time, follow him to the great hollow tree to finally fight him.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:05 PM

about the secret spoiler message/number :
I just called the number and the message changed but I didn't understood what it says (English isn't my primary language - I can understand basic numbers, but not much with all of these effects over the voice) Can someone check it out ?
Old 04-06-2011, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxb12 View Post
about the secret spoiler message/number :
I just called the number and the message changed but I didn't understood what it says (English isn't my primary language - I can understand basic numbers, but not much with all of these effects over the voice) Can someone check it out ?
I can't understand it either, apart from the word "return" a few times. It seems that since we've passed April 5th and the lunar cycle has changed the message has changed as well. Also, someone (maybe superbrothers?) made a twitter account [URL="twitter.com/4086342806"]here[/URL] about the transmission. There might be some more hints there.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:03 AM
iPad

I recorded the message.

Here it is in .wav format, as well as a sped up version of it: [url]http://db.tt/HdCy7uW[/url]

I think it's saying "Let the ... curtain ... raise", surrounded by "return again/begin" twice.

I was thinking they'd put in some sort of clue in the phone message that'd make you want to go back and try something in the game. But... Perhaps this isn't a clue at all. The mini version and the soundtrack were just released, and "let the curtain raise" goes along with that quite well. Perhaps they'll add something to this in a later update.