★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ever dreamed about running your own airport? Make it come true with Flight Tycoon! Build your fleet of aircraft, from paper glider, balloons to A380, and link up with other players around the world. Come and start your dream airport and run it towards a tycoon!

Construct your airport and buy planes of 20+ models. Fly your passengers to other airports and make profit!

Open lines with your friends and other airports, send your planes out and help prepare them to get back!

Develop your city! Construct and manage the buildings around your
airport such as restaurants, cafes and hotels, to boost the passenger flow as well as your income.

Paint your airport ramps and aircraft with 20+ patterns and color schemes!

* An Internet connection is required to play Flight Tycoon.

We would like to hear from you or assist you through flight@dreamingame.com. Have a safe flight!

AnansiMobile's comments:

Follow us(@FlightTycoon) on twitter to get the freshest news!

Cheers and let's fly!!!
03-25-2011, 09:02 PM
Stumbled across this just looking at the new releases and the game icon took my eye. When creating an account you can make one manually, use facebook or use GameCenter. If you hit GameCenter it'll simply login with your GameCenter username, the game has leaderboards and 20 achievements!

This actually seems really slick. I like how there's a "crowds" feature which just shows a list of users for you to add as friends - perfect if your like me and the odds of convincing more than a couple of friends to play the game is impossible. I tried Cityville in the past and the amount Zynga force you to add friends is just horrible, it's a terrible idea, however assuming randomers accept invites and play the game the 'crowds' feature here is a great idea. Hoping it brings me some adds!

IAP for gold which appears to be used for boosting tasks, some planes, some city expansions, and vanity items such as a prettier looking airport terminal which doesn't affect gameplay. Still viable to play without paying, but certainly helps. Ads are present but from what I can see are non-intrusive, pop up when you visit a friends airport for example where the full screen isn't needed. They never show during your own airport management.

Visually looks super sharp, retina support is definitely in. Interface is very slick. Seems like a really neat little management sim. I hope some guys get into this and it continues to see future support.

My Game Account is 'Lucifon' (note - capital L!) if you'd like to add me. My airport is north-east.

Author, Editor and Co-Founder of Game-Pad.net - a Multi-Platform gaming community site with the latest reviews, news and interviews. Follow us on Twitter - staff_gamepad

Order&Chaos - Lucifon @ Observer's Market (EU)

Last edited by lucifon; 03-25-2011 at 09:26 PM.

03-25-2011, 09:39 PM
Thank you for your review! We will continually improve our game.

We have sent a gift to you. Please check your account in game and have fun. :-)
03-26-2011, 03:04 AM
I'm having fun with this so far. I'm usually not a fan of this kind of game, but this one attracted me because of the setting. Too soon to tell if you can really keep playing for a long time without paying for the IAP, but I guess I'll stick around long enough to find out.

I'm playing with my GameCenter account Egoyan, add me if you want.
03-26-2011, 03:38 AM
Great I love this kind of games plz add me my I'd is : Llani58 thx
03-26-2011, 05:04 AM
Game Impressions

Nice graphics and a really awesome game.
03-26-2011, 05:11 AM
Looks great

Gamecenter: KineticBlur
Now Playing (iOS): Hearthstone, Battleheart: Legacy
Now Playing (PS4): Watch Dogs
03-26-2011, 05:46 AM
gotta love them free games
03-26-2011, 05:53 AM
Game Impressions

Ok, first impressions are good I like it looks very slick and the graphics are sharp, game play is smooth will keep on playing it pity only one of my forty odd friends has this game, but will tell them about it . On the negative side I don't like the "Connecting to server" popup actually I hate it!! if you must have it please dress it up, make it like a cloud not the standard apple one
03-26-2011, 06:08 AM
Wow this is seriously the best fremium tycoon game i have seen in a while. I love the sending flights feature and the fact that you can connect with your friends. Also you guys managed to work in gifting too. All in all i am really enjoying this game!! You should definitly get it! My ingame name is Arashi541 and i live in the south east