★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: iGotIt Games
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 18.3 MB
  • Version: 1.5
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Welcome to Colorflys!
"Colorflys is a wonderful combination of visual beauty, interaction, and a remarkable soundtrack." - Appadvice.com

Ranked Top 10 Kids/Family iPad Game
Apple featured as New and Noteworthy / What's Hot
Apple featured as Games for Kids

WHAT ARE PLAYERS SAYING

"It's a gorgeous and fun game, and I definitely recommend it!" - CCCee
"Great for kids, intelligent, wonderful design." - Frederikcs
"My granddaughter loves this (age 7 1/2)" - Etherege
"Beautiful graphics and sweet music. Thanks for the kid friendly setting adjustments. Great for motor practice." - Hoek59
"Colorflys is a great game, my four year old love it. It is captivating and exceedingly kid friendly, well made." - Mfox76

GAMEPLAY

WELCOME TO COLORFLYS! As you gaze at the beautiful landscape before you, your eyes begin to focus on the colorful butterflies happily flying around. GET YOUR FINGERS READY!!!

Swoop or swipe your finger around the butterflies to catch them in groups of like colors. Be careful nothing gets in your path, such as other colors or types of butterflies or dreaded bumblebees, as these will cause your capture to fail. As you play you will begin using two fingers to blend together different colors of butterflies!

Progress through 60 levels which introduce new butterflies, challenges and achievements. You can even go for the gold and climb the leaderboards.

What are you waiting for? The butterflies are out there waiting for you!

FEATURE OVERVIEW

Built exclusively for iPad which offers an epic experience!
Kids mode for our really young players!
Unique artistic style that's unlike anything you've ever seen on the app store!
60 awesome levels that take you through 3 different environments!
Challenges that are introduced gradually which will twist the way you capture butterflies!
Leaderboards / Achievements
Facebook and Twitter integration

Please rate Colorflys and share it with your friends or children!

Find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/colorflys
Find us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/igotitgames

ANY problems, questions or feedback? Please send an email to support@igotitgames.com. Your email will be warmly welcomed.

iGotIt's comments:

★ Butterflies have escaped iGotIt headquarters and have delivered an update! Grab your iPad and help capture them! ★
★★ You can get Colorflys for your iPad HERE! ★★

♥ Welcome to Colorflys! Happy Holidays Everybody! ♥

★★ Ranked Top 10 Kids/Family iPad Game ★★
★★ Apple featured as New and Noteworthy / What's Hot ★★
★★ Apple featured as Games for Kids ★★

♥ WHAT ARE PLAYERS SAYING ♥

"Colorflys is a wonderful combination of visual beauty, interaction, and a remarkable soundtrack." - Appadvice.com
"It's a gorgeous and fun game, and I definitely recommend it!" - CCCee
"My granddaughter loves this (age 7 1/2)" - Etherege
"Beautiful graphics and sweet music. Thanks for the kid friendly setting adjustments. Great for motor practice." - Hoek59
"Colorflys is a great game, my four year old loves it. It is captivating and exceedingly kid friendly, well made." - Mfox76

♦ GAMEPLAY ♦

WELCOME TO COLORFLYS! As you gaze at the beautiful landscape before you, your eyes begin to focus on the colorful butterflies happily flying around. GET YOUR FINGERS READY!!!

Swoop or swipe your finger around the butterflies to catch them in groups of like colors. Be careful nothing gets in your path, such as other colors or types of butterflies or dreaded bumblebees, as these will cause your capture to fail. As you play you will begin using two fingers to blend together different colors of butterflies!

Progress through 60 levels which introduce new butterflies, challenges and achievements. You can even go for the gold and climb the leaderboards.

What are you waiting for? The butterflies are out there waiting for you!

♦ FEATURE OVERVIEW ♦

√ Built exclusively for iPad which offers an epic experience!
√ Unique artistic style that's unlike anything you've ever seen on the app store!
√ Kids mode for our really young players!
√ 60 awesome levels that take you through 3 different environments!
√ Challenges that are introduced gradually which will twist the way you capture butterflies!
√ Leaderboards / Achievements
√ Facebook and Twitter integration

★ ★ ★ ★ Please rate Colorflys and share it with your friends!

Find us on Facebook: http://fb.me/colorflys

... and on Twitter: http://twitter.com/igotitgames

ANY problems, questions or feedback? Please send an email to support@igotitgames.com. Your email will be warmly welcomed.
03-27-2011, 10:35 AM
Colorflys is climbing the charts! While I didn't build a game that sparks all kinds of discussion, people are flocking to the game. Thank you very much!

Colorflys is a perfect complement to the morning beams of sunshine and bird chirps. You should grab it on iTunes today!

A butterfly dropped a little tidbit of information for our current / future players! Is that some kind of dare? A butterfly helping you capture it? Interesting...

Two ways to capture

1. You can draw an incomplete capture and it'll automatically complete it for you

2. You can snip the line at any position! So if you begin drawing and notice something flew in your way, simply snip the line to avoid it! This leads to an interesting strategy that I'll let you discover.

Have fun and be sure to join us on Facebook! http://fb.me/colorflys

03-28-2011, 01:02 PM
If you are interested in grabbing a free copy of Colorflys, make the jump over to AppAdvice!

http://appadvice.com/appnn/2011/03/c...y-promo-codes/

In the near future I will be putting something together in the promo area of Touch Arcade, but if you want it now visit AppAdvice!

Much <3!
03-28-2011, 06:47 PM
We've knocked down the door into Top 200 land in several regions including the US and Canada. Very, very exciting.

Grab a copy of the game today and thank you so much for your support! <3
03-29-2011, 12:42 PM
Oops...

The butterflies are carrying version 1.01 over to the app store! If you were one of the 1% of players who were unable to even launch the game the butterflies found and fixed the issue.

Sorry for that rough start and thank you for the feedback! I want to make this an awesome game for all kinds of folks so feedback is crucial. Thanks!

V1.01 should be out in relatively short order.
03-30-2011, 04:21 PM
Your chance to get a free copy!

It's your turn.

If you'd like a chance to receive a copy of Colorflys for free (for you or a family member), simply jump over to the promo-code thread and leave a reply.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=89347
04-01-2011, 09:48 AM
Apple selected Colorflys as one of their New & Noteworthy iPad Games!

Very exciting! I really want to thank the players out there that picked up the game! If you've been on the edge, now is an awesome time to pick up a copy!

You should grab Colorflys from the iTunes store here.

Thank You!
04-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Happy Sunday! If you have yet to pick up Colorflys and are thinking about it, what's stopping ya? Take a look and grab it today!

Someone new needs to get in there and take over that #1 spot.
04-07-2011, 09:24 PM
Colorflys is now featured in Apple's featured 'Games for Kids' section and 'What's Hot!'

Very cool!

I'm going to leave this right here... HXLF4TKAHMLL

Enjoy!
04-08-2011, 11:42 AM

★★ SPECIAL FEATURE SALE ★★ TODAY ONLY ★★ Get Colorflys for your iPad Now! ★★

Now would be an excellent time to grab Colorflys for yourself or a little one! For today only we're excited to welcome in even more players!