★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Touch & Go!

04-04-2009, 07:24 PM
Touch & Go!

[Touch & Go!]

A buck.

Youtube link | Pop Up

This game is A TON of fun. I am enjoying it immensely. It's a match three game, falling tetris blocks style, but you move the device to move the blocks and can also flick them all over the screen and into other. This is A BLAST.

Don't check this site or private messages often.

Last edited by GatorDeb; 04-05-2009 at 07:52 PM.
04-04-2009, 08:39 PM
32 views and no replies?!

Maybe a Lite will generate some comments

04-04-2009, 08:44 PM
Looks really interesting and possibly even a blast, but another match-3? At some point I need to stop buying these. ^ ^

Can you compare it to any of the competition? Pros? Cons?

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
04-04-2009, 08:48 PM
Trust me, you haven't seen a match-3 like this. Try the lite, it's something that really has to be tried for yourself

You literally grab blocks and throw them at each other. And you put one on top of another of the same color, then one of a different color, then two of the same original color and then pull out the different-colored one from the middle to match 4. You wrap blocks around the sides of other blocks to get five. There's bombs and other power-ups. You move the device to move the blocks. It is awesome

04-04-2009, 08:54 PM
04-04-2009, 09:34 PM
I don't understand why the kid playing in the video "throws" the 3rd matching block when it's completely unneccessary. Do you get an added bonus for a throw as opposed to just placing it there to get a match?
04-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
Trust me, you haven't seen a match-3 like this. Try the lite, it's something that really has to be tried for yourself

You literally grab blocks and throw them at each other. And you put one on top of another of the same color, then one of a different color, then two of the same original color and then pull out the different-colored one from the middle to match 4. You wrap blocks around the sides of other blocks to get five. There's bombs and other power-ups. You move the device to move the blocks. It is awesome
Thanks, I will try the Lite version.

It sort of sounds like what Flexis attempted to be.. only.. more fun.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
04-04-2009, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMc99 View Post
Never mind the Lite version, after seeing the video and reconsidering GatorDeb's description, this is a purchase from me. ^ ^

Thanks to the both of you, I would have overlooked and probably completed missed this game otherwise.

04-04-2009, 11:58 PM
Not for 1st Gen Touch

I thought it looked interesting too, but then I saw it wasn't for my 1st gen. Touch... Oh well, no buy for me...
04-05-2009, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooVyper View Post
I don't understand why the kid playing in the video "throws" the 3rd matching block when it's completely unneccessary. Do you get an added bonus for a throw as opposed to just placing it there to get a match?
It's fun (and may make a difference). I throw just about every single block