★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ovogame
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 5.2 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Do you like color-matching games? If so, Smiley's Pop is the game for you. Based around a simple concept, you have to line up matching colors. Powered by a fun and addictive gameplay, you will enjoy hours of entertainment.

Ovogame's comments:
Hi everyone,

I'm please to present you my latest game: Smileys Pop. It's a great and fast color matching game. Be warned, it is really addictive

04-13-2011, 03:48 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to sunaitis
I'm not a gamer really, about the only game I've played so far is Tiny Wings, which I love. However, I accidentally got to know Ovogame, and have now played a few rounds of SmileysPop. The best thing about it is the nice clittering sound, when the smileys drop and touch eachother. I haven't quite figured out, what makes the levels change, what it means when it says e.g. "9 moves" or whether I should or should not click the blinking smiley if I still have other moves available... But as long as I'm not in quest of the high scores that doesn't mater! I think it's a nice and relaxing game for those moments when I have to get rid of burdening thoughts! Watching the sympathetic smilies move and listening to the rattle helps me gain concentration.

Sun itis

Background info on my PhD-project(sorry, it's a pdf!). Thank You for helping me!