★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes for iPhone/iTouch/iPad?

03-26-2011, 03:05 PM
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes for iPhone/iTouch/iPad?

Hello,

Anyone know if there is a game similar to "Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes" (a Nintendo DS game) available for iPhone/iTouch/iPad?

Thanks.
03-26-2011, 03:08 PM
Palm Heroes

Twitter: @back2this

03-26-2011, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Palm Heroes
Thanks. Actually, Clash of Heroes is not much like Might & Magic (or Palm Heroes).

Clash of Heroes is a RPG puzzler.
03-26-2011, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiemac View Post
Thanks. Actually, Clash of Heroes is not much like Might & Magic (or Palm Heroes).

Clash of Heroes is a RPG puzzler.
Sorry! I don't know much about the game you mentioned, haha. It's just that people always compare M&M to PH.

Twitter: @back2this
03-27-2011, 09:10 AM
ChronoSphere is similar to Clash of Heroes, but with a Mafia theme. Any other games like this for iPhone?
03-27-2011, 10:48 AM
I have no idee if there are any game like that but who knows if we are lucky ubisoft might start to port the might and magic game to the idivises ofcours if that happens i hope to see some of the older might and magic games like
Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven
Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor
Might and Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer
as rpgs go there is nothing that comes close to these games
03-27-2011, 11:50 AM
Hey - I'm from Capy, the studio that made Clash of Heroes! Glad you liked our game! It's coming to Xbox Live Arcade on Apr 13 and PlayStation Network on April 12.

Unfortunately, the decision to bring it to iOS is Ubisoft's, and as of right now there aren't any concrete plans to port it to iPad/Phone/Touch.

However, there's been a lot of interest of late, which can only help!

Also, there's a couple of games that tried to clone our game, but none of them are very good.

Thanks again!

It's Nathan from Capy! Collaborators on Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
03-27-2011, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capy_Nathan View Post
Hey - I'm from Capy, the studio that made Clash of Heroes! Glad you liked our game! It's coming to Xbox Live Arcade on Apr 13 and PlayStation Network on April 12.

Unfortunately, the decision to bring it to iOS is Ubisoft's, and as of right now there aren't any concrete plans to port it to iPad/Phone/Touch.

Also, there's a couple of games that tried to clone our game, but none of them are very good.

Thanks again!
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is a masterpiece, so it's nice to be able to provide that feedback directly to one of the developers.

I've been a part of the iDevice community and this forum since day one and I feel like your game would be wildly successful among the regulars here. While that doesn't always translate to the wider audience, if I were you, I would direct the Ubisoft crew to the Tiny Wings thread to have a look at what happens when it does. Then have them read The Tipping Point, to understand how the kewl kids help dictate what the masses eventually consume.

To the OP, there are no games currently on this platform that even approach the greatness of M&M: CoH, so I would redirect your efforts toward getting Ubisoft to do the right thing.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
03-31-2011, 07:26 PM
M&M: Clash of Heroes is a great Puzzle RPG. I don't understand why there wasn't a PC version. Perhaps because too small original grpahics.

But puzzle quest and even more puzzle quest 2 are very good too and are also Puzzle RPG.

I consider M&M:CoH better but iPad version of puzzle quest 2 is quite well done and it's a great game.

Puzzle Quest iPad is also very good on iPad. My preference would be M&M:CoH, PQ2 and PQ1. But all three are classical for me.
04-01-2011, 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capy_Nathan View Post

Thanks again!

I would buy MM:COH for iOS in a heartbeat! PLEASE let it happen!

One of THE best DS games, and that's saying a lot considering how good the DS library is.