★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

City of Secrets

03-26-2011, 04:49 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
City of Secrets

03-29-2011, 03:08 AM
Open the chute ????

The game is absolutely great - good story, nice graphics, great sound and very funny.

But now I am stuck, I can't open the chute in the dump. I found the HQ of the resistance and the strange machine in there, but how do I open the chute?

Thanks for any info!

03-29-2011, 05:42 PM
Crocodile in the pudding

If you are with the revolution ... simply put the crocodile in the strange machine into the pudding.

Eyes green, body in the yellow pudding ;-)

Long live the revolution!

Tommy
03-31-2011, 09:27 PM
New and Noteworthy !!!

Revolutionaries untie ... or unite depending on ... oh whatever

Apple is featuring City of Secrets on the iTunes App Store!

Thousands of recruits are joining the cause.

Thank you for your support. Brain cells have started mulling with Moles over the sequel already.

It's time for a revolution!

aideMMedia - yup it's a palindrome.
04-04-2011, 01:59 PM
Bought and Bought

Challenge me on Gamecenter: tblrsa
App-Echo - Your place for German iOS App and Game Reviews
Follow us on Twitter!
04-04-2011, 10:19 PM
City of Secrets Hints / Spoilers

Hi everyone, we have added tips for several of the puzzles and some support information on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/aidemmediaentertainment

So far the biggest challenges have been 'Sorting the Trash', 'Sod, Grass, Turf', and 'Spoiler Snake Acid'.

Long live the revolution!
04-05-2011, 01:44 AM
"Sorting The Trash" Mini Game seems to be a bit buggy, at least in the MAS Version. If you fail to sort one piece of trash in the correct bin, a red light appears. If you try to reset by pressing the green button, the red light still remains. So you actually have to let it fail 3 times to be able to start all over. Otherwise itīll still count the error you made before.

Some of the dialogue, for example the one with the mole outside the rebel hideout at the start, does not progress without clicking with the mouse/touchpad. On several occasions throughout the game the end of the dialog is being cut of too early, so you donīt hear the last few words. If you click again however it does work fine.

Just some really early impressions, keep up the good work with this one. Long live the .... ahh, you know.

Challenge me on Gamecenter: tblrsa
App-Echo - Your place for German iOS App and Game Reviews
Follow us on Twitter!

Last edited by tblrsa; 04-05-2011 at 01:49 AM.
04-05-2011, 04:36 PM
Quick note, we have an update for the Mac version that is in review by Apple. Also even if you miss the first items you can still successfully complete the trash sort. If you are trying to win the trash sort twice ... check out the spoiler on our Facebook discussion page. ... Long live ... Moles for President!
04-16-2011, 10:15 PM
Im loving this game but I can't figure out when playing as the dog and trying to free the mayor. It says open the sinks... Turn the wheel and lower the mayor down. Anyone figured out how to do this?