★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: NG:DEV.TEAM
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 62.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (1)
App description: FAST STRIKER is a 2D Arcade Shooting Game with emphasis on arcade shooting joy!
You will choose between 3 game modes with different scoring systems suitable for beginners and expert players.
This game features six stages of excellent 2D arcade game play with over 40 unique enemy types, super smooth 3D scrolling backgrounds, huge CGI bosses and on top of that a blasting trance soundtrack!
Now on your iDevice!!

strivemind's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

This appears to be a port of the Fast Striker shmup that was released for Dreamcast in 2010. Because of the extremely post-cycle release date, this is currently the last Dreamcast game to be released.
03-27-2011, 06:48 AM
Sounds great! NG: Dev.Team usually offers great shooters
They are also the last ones to support the marvelous Dreamcast
Waiting for feedback!

03-27-2011, 07:09 AM
Looks like a nice shooter, will try and also wait for some feedback before i take the plunge.
03-27-2011, 07:21 AM

Youtube link | Pop Up

classic game room loved this on the dreamcast, no idea how it'll play on the itouch though.

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
03-27-2011, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jak56 View Post

Youtube link | Pop Up

classic game room loved this on the dreamcast, no idea how it'll play on the itouch though.
Plays as well as the iOS Cave shooters. Awesome game, awesome port. The relative touch controls work great. I recommend playing on screen mode 2 (full screen). Graphics are not as sharp, but getting closer to the action makes it easier to avoid the barrage of bullets.

Cave fans need to pick this up stat.
03-27-2011, 12:27 PM
So far there's only one thing missing: the ability to start on the last completed stage. It would be great if it supported fast app switching, but to be able to return to a stage is pretty crucial.
03-27-2011, 01:38 PM
Just bought it and loving it a lot
03-27-2011, 02:26 PM
this is actualy really good.. a worthy shmup for all who cant play caves (still with my trusty itouch 2g ) although in next update i think the graphics should be made a little bit better... still an awsome game
03-27-2011, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by b00mers View Post
this is actualy really good.. a worthy shmup for all who cant play caves (still with my trusty itouch 2g ) although in next update i think the graphics should be made a little bit better... still an awsome game
Not sure what you mean -- the graphics are great as they are. In any event I doubt that they would change, since it's a port of an existing game.
03-27-2011, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Not sure what you mean -- the graphics are great as they are. In any event I doubt that they would change, since it's a port of an existing game.
i mean that they could be made a little bit sharper.. not a major problem.. if a problem at all really since it still plays great