★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Pit Garbe
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 6.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Do you know math? Have you heard of color theory and know how to mix two colors? You think thats child's play?

Maybe you're right, but what about solving simple math problems while at the same time you have to mix two colors together? How long can you keep that up against the clock? The clock which is constantly getting faster!

One thing you should know right away. It's pretty hard! Your brain handles each of those tasks with one of its hemispheres. One is better fit to solve logical tasks, like math problems. The other is rather creative and will look at the colors for you.

The annoying little detail is, that your brain takes an awful lot of time to switch tasks. You'll be surprised how often you're seemingly just sitting there, waiting for your brain to get ready serving you. But the time keeps ticking!

You can only make two errors on each side. The game ends with the third error. The timer running out is an error as well.

Train your brain!
Compare to players around the world!
Try getting all the trophies!
Marvel at your brain reaching unthought of limits!
Don't be frustrated that it won't be easy at first. That's normal :)

Free Tip #1: Use two hands!

Free Tip #2: Using headphones lets you hear the stereo postion of the sounds. Can be quite helpful in intense situations.

(The game uses Localytics to analyse the user engagement, but participation is voluntary and not necessary! I just thought, I better let you know.)

lws's comments:
I'm happy to announce the availability of my new game: Hemispheres!

Easy to comprehend, check.
Difficult to master, check.
Brain melt alert, check!

Good Luck!

A limited amount of promo codes is available upon request.
03-27-2011, 07:45 AM
Sounds like it's going to hurt my brain. Can't wait to try it out.

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.

03-27-2011, 07:46 AM
if still offered i would like to try it out aswell
see how smart i am
03-27-2011, 08:13 AM
I'd like to have a code, thanks.

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!
03-27-2011, 08:42 AM
I would like a code if possible.
03-27-2011, 08:51 AM
It would be great, if you send me a code
03-27-2011, 09:20 AM
PM sent

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
03-27-2011, 11:20 AM
I was hesitant at first given its resemblance to Twinoo, but this game has more eye-candy along with some very smooth animation. While I make it through the simple math problems with ease, I find it difficult to trump the color combos as this isn't my forte. However, the more I get slammed as I learn the color combo (three strikes and you're out), the more I learn what these colors added together make up. Overall, this is a great game that bends your mind and twists your brain. Highly recommended!

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
03-27-2011, 11:33 AM
I just gave it a quick spin. It's definitely unique. I felt like my mind dealt with the problems without confusion. The only way to play is to do one or two of each then switch as far as I can tell.

The biggest difficulty I had was reading some of the chalk numbers. Is that intenional?

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.
03-27-2011, 11:55 AM
This looks awfully similar to Twinoo.

Are there any differences aside from presentation?