★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Hunting and gathering has never been this much fun!

Help the Paleolithic people to face fierce animals, gather Materials and make the first tools that humanity has ever seen.

Paleolithics for iPhone is a fun, addictive game that is full of surprises. Visit the Official Website to see a gameplay video.

4.5 / 5 - AppAddict.com
"Paleolithics is a Prehistoric Platformer that will challenge your multitasking skills"

4.5 / 5 - iFanzine.com
"Even if you cant possibly imagine getting excited over the anachronistic dino-filled foraging ventures of a Stone Age hunter-gatherer family, grab the Lite version of Paleolithics right now and see if you arent pleasantly surprised."

5 / 5 - iTunes Reviewer
"It's a game you play with a smile on your face without even realizing it"

Unique, Fun Gameplay
No Ads
Equipable Weapons and Items
Trophies and Prizes
3 first Stages
Cool Soundtrack
Game Center / Facebook / Twitter
Frequently updated

-----------------------------

Full Version includes:
10 Stages full of enemies and bosses
Musical Side-Play
More equipments and items
Game end, Secret stage, and more surprises !

neyestrabelli's comments:
Game Play:

Help the Paleolithic people to face fierce animals, gather Materials and make the first tools that humanity has ever seen.

Paleolithics for iPhone is a fun, addictive game that is full of surprises. Visit the Official Website to see a gameplay video.

"It's a game you play with a smile on your face without even realizing it" - iTunes Reviewer

"Finally something REALLY new in the world of games for iPhone" - iTunes Reviewer

● Unique, Fun Gameplay
● No Ads
● Equipable Weapons and Items
● Trophies and Prizes
● 3 first Stages
● Cool Soundtrack
● Twitter / Facebook integration

-----------------------------

Full Version includes:
● 10 Stages full of enemies and bosses
● Musical Side-Play
● More equipments and items
● Game end, Secret stage, and more surprises !

iTunes Link:
03-27-2011, 10:14 AM
It looks cute and original but I have to ask, with the nasty trend toward games that are nothing but hollow shells for expendable IAPs, how obtainable are key game items without buying materials via the IAP?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
03-27-2011, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
It looks cute and original but I have to ask, with the nasty trend toward games that are nothing but hollow shells for expendable IAPs, how obtainable are key game items without buying materials via the IAP?
You don't have to worry about the IAP. In this game you can get all materials playing the corresponding stage more times.

Keep in mind that every stage has a level, and higher the level better the material you can find (stronger enemies however). Later in the game there's a side-play where you can get materials too.

The IAP is only for those who want to see the game ending faster.

Instant Games
www.instantgames.com.br
03-27-2011, 11:15 AM
Tried the lite and am impressed! Will buy at the start of the month when my budget resets...(twiddles thumbs impatiently)

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy