★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Do You Have PG/Pros and Cons

View Poll Results: Did you get pocketgod/do you like it?
Yes - I love it 40 66.67%
Yes, but I wish I didn't 7 11.67%
No, but I might 7 11.67%
No, I will never get Pocket God 6 10.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll
04-05-2009, 10:09 AM
Do You Have PG/Pros and Cons

In people's signatures, there have been tons of multicolored and bold text saying to buy pocket god. I have been so annoyed by them, to help get people to remove them, I would like to see how many people have bought pocket god, because if everyone at TA has bought it, maybe they will change their signatures. Also, do you like pocketgod? Was it worth it to you?
04-05-2009, 10:12 AM
Read my signaure

i like PG

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games

04-05-2009, 10:19 AM
I have it and I love it. I do agree that people yelling out in multicolored texts to buy it does get pretty annoying after the second one you read and I agree that people should change them.

P.S. I hope that my signature isn't too bad. Just my recommendations to people. XD

Apps iLove: iBooks, Podcasts, Tweetbot, Reeder, Instapaper, SoundHound, MLS Live
Games iLove: Real Racing 2, Minecraft, Fieldrunners 2, Great Big War Game, FIFA 12
GameCenter: PeterM11
04-05-2009, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stykman View Post
Read my signaure

i like PG
exactly why I made this thread. People either already have it, or will never get it! please, change your sig!!!

Playing: Hi How Are You, iBlast Moki, Rolando, ScareCrow, and all of my Plus+ games.
ngmoco:] Plus+ ID: Danlipson
Challenge Me!
PM me for free video editing of... anything
04-05-2009, 10:35 AM
i dont even read signatures. it only bothers you if you read it so dont read them. simple enough really.

also the worth it question is fairly pointless as its $1. if you cant afford that then theres a problem

LiamWUL Games Development
Gamecenter: walsh06
04-05-2009, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by walsh06 View Post
i dont even read signatures. it only bothers you if you read it so dont read them. simple enough really.

also the worth it question is fairly pointless as its $1. if you cant afford that then theres a problem
exactly who actually takes the time to read sigs

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
04-05-2009, 10:44 AM
I voted for the have it but wish i didn't. This is not a fun app, it lasts like 30 seconds a week. When the updates stop coming, so will the love for this app.

what.
04-05-2009, 11:10 AM
I keep looking at it, but am never motivated to buy it for some reason. I might have just played enough Peter Molyneaux games in my lifetime that I've tortured one too many villagers to sleep at night.
04-05-2009, 11:11 AM
I voted the first one. This is a very fun app in my opinion and when I'm a lil bored I can rely onthis game to pass some time.

Flaming doesn't help people. Just tell them what they need to know and let the thread fade.
04-05-2009, 11:16 AM
It's a good game for a dollar. The only reason I would recommend it is it's cheap and has loads of updates. It does get boring somewhat quickly. And there is a bad rep for pocket god fans on the forum. But come on who really gives a damn on the Internet.