★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Final Fantasy III Guide (For iOS)

03-28-2011, 02:04 PM
Final Fantasy III Guide (For iOS)

I had a difficult time finding a complete guide that contained a walkthrough, a job evaluation sections, a boss evaluation section, and a section for maps. So I decided to compile all the guides I found online into one easy to navigate guide. The guide comes in two files, a .doc (for Microsoft Office users) and a .pages (for iWork Users). I tried to save it as a PDF but the map images lost a lot of quality, so much so, that everything was unreadable. Enjoy! I would like to hear your thoughts and comments on what is needed, or if you want any other game guides for iOS games. I would be happy to start.

http://www.4shared.com/document/A2e_...ide__iOS_.html (This is the .doc file)

http://www.4shared.com/file/usxmdp0O...ide__iOS_.html (This is the .pages file)

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.
03-28-2011, 03:42 PM
Thanks! This is really useful!

Ipad - 64 GB - 5.0.1 / Iphone4S - 32 GB - 5.0.1
GameCenter - Abisco79

03-28-2011, 04:46 PM
Well done -- thanks!
03-28-2011, 05:00 PM
I know you only compiled it but in the town of Kazus I found a Mythil Helm as well as a staff next to the lake.

P.S. Great Guide!

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo
03-28-2011, 05:14 PM
Nice job! This should come useful. I have a question, by the way, but I don't know if this thread is for asking/answering questions about the game...
03-28-2011, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yam View Post
Nice job! This should come useful. I have a question, by the way, but I don't know if this thread is for asking/answering questions about the game...
Yes it is...so fire away.

03-28-2011, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iVaro View Post
I know you only compiled it but in the town of Kazus I found a Mythil Helm as well as a staff next to the lake.

P.S. Great Guide!
I did too..may have to change this.

03-28-2011, 05:39 PM
Very impressive. This must have taken quite a number of hours. Formatting is great, and it is really easy to use. Thanks for all the time you spent on this. I'll spread the word...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
03-28-2011, 05:55 PM
hey, iphoneprogammer, in the section of your guide about unlocking Iron Giant Boss you mentioned "First of all, in order to unlock this boss you need to send at least 8 messages via Mognet to your friends."

How can we send messages via Mognet??

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Gods Eater Burst, MP3RD HD, Grand Knights Story, Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Waiting For: Digimon Re: Digitize Fan Translation
Officially moved to android
03-28-2011, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_envoys View Post
hey, iphoneprogammer, in the section of your guide about unlocking Iron Giant Boss you mentioned "First of all, in order to unlock this boss you need to send at least 8 messages via Mognet to your friends."

How can we send messages via Mognet??
Ah yes, as this guide was for the DS version you were able to send messages to friends. I have yet to reach that part yet but I really don't know...in all honesty I have no clue. It seems like something that everyone will have to figure out once they reach that part. I will look around and try to find some info.