★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: BIG UPDATE! Check it out. RETINA support and updated graphics.

Improved Gameplay, bug fixes and full iOS 6 support

**PLUS** The crash bug on some devices FIXED! Woohooo!

Now everyone can enjoy the art of Cup Stacking!

A fun and colourful physics based game where the player stacks cups throughout a variety of different game modes. Beat the clock in Championship mode and watch out for breaking glasses in Variety Stack. Finally, survive the stormy seas in Tilt Challenge and keep your stack balanced to win medals and unlock new cups!

- Awesome physics-based casual gameplay.

- Real Speed Stack branded cup designs!

- 4 Different and distinct game modes.

- Beautiful vector artwork.

- Music created by award-winning composer Michiel van den Bos. (Deus Ex, Unreal Tournament, Overlord)

Janus's comments:

Hello Everybody,

We've just released our first game on the app store.. Cup Stack! Its a fun physics-based causal game based on the awesome (sport?) of cup stacking...

Check it out - Its free!

Some very cool facts:

- Ground-breaking physics...

- 4 distinct game modes (we recommend Tilt Mode!)

- Music by award-winning game composer Michiel van den Bos (music composer behind Deus Ex, Unreal Tournamnet, Overlord..)

All your support is very much appreciated!
03-28-2011, 03:45 PM
Hi Janus!

I downloaded this game because the graphics looked cute... and i love it!

Its going to take a bit to master the art of Cup Stacking.

Great physics and for free, nice one!

03-29-2011, 04:46 AM
Hi Dannni,

It does take a a little practice to become a Cup Stack Grand Master like us here at Janus.

Glad you love it!

Janus Team
03-29-2011, 05:02 AM
I didn't think much of this but my kid is totally hooked! Glad I found it - and it's free too!
03-29-2011, 05:34 AM
Fun and a little challenging

I just downloaded your game - it looks great, musics cool too. Going to have a little play with it and I'll Post a review later. So far it seems fun and that's great for free! Buttoi
03-29-2011, 04:59 PM
Hi Janus,

The game crashes sometimes ?
03-30-2011, 08:42 AM
Hi Dannni,

Some people have experienced game crashes, we have tested the app on all phones and firmwares and it does work fine.

As Cup Stack has massive amounts of physics and collisions between the cups it does require a large amount of memory, the usual trick of turning your idevice off and on, will usually work.

We are looking into optimizing the physics, but we seem to be pushing the (chipmunk) physics engine to its absolute limits.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We are working hard to resolve this issues.
04-01-2011, 03:38 AM
ok this game may become popular later ....i am addicted....
04-01-2011, 10:14 AM
Thanks sg2noname, really appreciate the comments, we are adding more content in a big update in a week or so...

scophone, I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'his ease too low?' so can't really reply to you...

We've had some issues with crashing on startup, but we've fixed this and have just uploaded a new update for app store approval... so hopefully this will be up very soon. Will let everyone know it hits...
04-08-2011, 01:10 PM
Hi everybody,

A quick message to say Cup Stack v1.02 is now updated on the app store. This update has fixed the crashing problems that the game had in the earlier version..