★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Do you love Circus Marcus? We know you do, so we made PINSANITY! It's the only app featuring the lovable (but gullible) Marcus performing his most successful trick - the Human Cannonball!

If you haven't played Circus Marcus (shame on you!), PINSANITY is a physics game where you shoot Marcus out of a cannon and watch him as he soars head-first into giant bowling pins that are strategically placed across the level. Can you get a strike?

-Over 35 levels of PINSANITY!
-Laser guiding system, so you can see where you're aiming!
-OpenFeint integration with awesome achievements!
-Act now and you'll get the AUTOGRAPHED version of PINSANITY signed by the developers!
-The last five levels have a fun surprise! I wonder what it could be...

It's so much fun, we even play this game when we're at home! You can't wait to try it out, so buy it right now!

NickFrushour's comments:
Hey everyone, developer here.

We made a new game called Pinsanity. It just came out yesterday. We did it in two weeks using the gameplay from Circus Marcus. I'd really like to know what you all think of it, so let me know on the forums here. I'll be around all day.

03-28-2011, 04:41 PM

Looks pretty cool. I want some opinions too.

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.

03-28-2011, 05:22 PM

I'd be happy to answer any questions regarding development of the game, the game itself, or just about anything else really.

03-28-2011, 05:36 PM
Looks pretty fun, loved your Circus Markus and Nimp Dash...reminds me to reinstall and play them again

Is Pinsanity retina display? Are there online leaderboards?

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
03-28-2011, 05:45 PM
Re: Phago

Originally Posted by PhagoCychotic View Post
Is Pinsanity retina display? Are there online leaderboards?
We used an older version of the Unity engine for Circus Marcus. Unity wants you to upgrade to their newest engine to use retina display graphics. There was going to be compatibility issues with how we used the old version and how the new version worked. So we decided to get the game out sooner and drop retina support. I still think the art looks good, though.

There are no online leaderboards (like CM had), but there are plenty of OF achievements. Most of them are easy to get.

Thanks for your questions! Feel free to ask more if you'd like.
03-28-2011, 06:12 PM
Will there be retina released in the future?
03-28-2011, 06:21 PM
Re: Ava

Originally Posted by ava0425 View Post
Will there be retina released in the future?
If the game does well enough, retina display would be at the top of my "Features to Add" list. As well more levels, and some more mechanics for the levels. I'm also looking for suggestions for future updates.

Thanks for that question!
03-28-2011, 06:52 PM

I'm giving out codes for good questions about Pinsanity! Only have a few, so they're going to good questions.

03-28-2011, 07:18 PM
Why isn't Marcus wearing a helmet?

↪ GameCenter : Igoo
03-28-2011, 07:22 PM
Re: Igoo

Originally Posted by Igoo View Post
Why isn't Marcus wearing a helmet?
He's gullible. He really likes Ruby (the ringmaster), and she thinks the stunt looks more dangerous without a helmet. So that's why he doesn't wear a helmet.

Thanks for your question!