★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Qiao Jin
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 18.1 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description:
App Store

Codename Cobra: Desert Storm, The successor of our very successful chopter game: Apache Strike.

The predecessor, Apache Strike have reached over one million downloads around the world.

This time, we bring the best chopter shooting game to you!!!

The story happened in the end of 2012 , Terrorist group "Titan" were not willing to fail and plan to use new weapons to suicide attacks against Europe.
In order to maintain the world peace, our hero pilot Michael driving the secret weapon cobra helicopter to defeat the terrorists frenzied counterattack.

In game, player were sent around stages in Europe and Middle East to against the terrorist attack. Every level was filled with a wide variety of different fighter craft and ground forces that all preceded the end-level boss (generally a large aircraft).

Copter cobra has advanced weapon system ,such as rocket, missile, bomb etc. Each weapon that could be upgraded four times in order for the shot pattern to widen. Players also had an unlimited amount of ground force bombs that would increase in firing speed with the vulcan.

Come on, guys!!! Let's defeat all the enemies!!!

- 4 level maps
* Mission 1: Desert Storm
* Mission 2: Norwegian Wood
* Mission 3: Grand Canyon
* Mission 4: Air Conflicts
- 16 great missions
- Upgradable weapon system
- More then 30 kinds of enemies
- Ferocious large bosses
- Support iPhone/touch and iPad

zhaoqiujiang's comments:

The YouTube Link:

Youtube link | Pop Up

The Promo Code:
03-28-2011, 08:35 PM
Took A3TYMXHMF9WR, Thanks!

Ill be sure to leave a review.

03-28-2011, 08:50 PM
please leave a rating and review.
03-28-2011, 08:57 PM
Got WMTKJNY7M7JY - will be sure to rate and review after giving it a good workout. Thanks!
03-28-2011, 08:58 PM
6AFWPKHKJNRA used. Thanks!
03-28-2011, 10:24 PM
Only got to play for a few mins but seems like a decent shoot-em-up with a gradual difficulty climb (which is good for me because I'm far from a shrump ace). Totally different games but still hard to not compare it to Chopper 1 & 2, which are IMO, the best chopper games on iOS. Decent graphics and easy touch controls. $2.99 may be a be high for it based on what I've played so far.
03-29-2011, 09:37 AM
awp69 thanks for your play our game .

i like to play Chopper yet ,but I think codename cobra and chopper is different style game . When I was young, I very much like to play air battle archade game ,such as strike 1945 、mustang 、Raiden etc..
i hope player can find some arcade game feeling in my game . I hope you continue to play , maybe later you will have a different feeling.
It's a Universal version , there are three control modes. I like to tilt my device on iphone, and like to use the swipe mode on ipad 。
03-29-2011, 09:46 AM
All the codes are taken. Lurkers again. Oh well.
03-29-2011, 09:48 AM
I honestly think we should have a locked down part of the site which people have to be members to view, for promo codes etc.
03-29-2011, 09:20 PM
yes, i agree with steviebwoy