★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: InfiniteTaco
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 24.9 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: View Gameplay video and trailer here:
http://infinitetaco.com/NinjaPlease.aspx

Featured in "What's Hot (Arcade)

InfiniteTaco proudly presents one of the most creative and original games ever to hit the app store: "Ninja, Please!".

"Ninja, Please!" is the only game that educates as well as entertains it's players in the lost art of
verbal warfare (aka: trash talking, talking smack, insult kung-fu).

With its beautifully animated 2.5D graphics and simple but intuitive controls, this insanely addicting
game is destined to be a cult classic.

In "Ninja, Please!", choosing the right comeback may mean the difference between life and death.

With it's photo realistic gameplay and unusual sense of humor, "Ninja, Please!" has been tagged by various game blogs such as SlidetoPlay as an "under the radar", sleeper-hit.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THATS DECENT BUY MY GAME SO I CAN STOP EATING RAMEN NOODLES

Additional screenshots and gameplay video can be viewed here:

www.infinitetaco.com

infinitetaco's comments:
Apologies to the admins if this is inappropriate, I already created a thread promoting my game in the upcoming games forum -- thought it couldn't hurt to have another one here (the rules didn't say I couldn't)

Ninja, Please!

In a nutshell, an arcade/action/puzzle game where you have to fight off a bunch of ninjas that are trying
to kill you - with guns, and with really nasty insults. (My homage to the Monkey Island legacy) Are you
clever enough to talk trash with the best? Are you man enough to face down hordes of angry ninjas?

Free Promo code if you PM me (that's not against the rules is it?)

Find out, in the first installment of "Ninja, Please!"

Arcade Life review

iTunes link

Obligatory Facebook page.

Features:
  • featured by Apple?? (new and noteworthy arcade section)
  • over 20 levels
  • over 50 jokes (some of them funny!)
  • in full color!
  • never hardly ever crashes!
  • with sound!

Youtube link | Pop Up

In all seriousness, yes, this is a real game. And no, it does not crash.
03-29-2011, 04:08 PM
lol, seriously, not a single person wants a free game promo code?

I think I'd better plan on eating ramen for another few months....

03-29-2011, 04:10 PM
You didn't mention promo codes, unless I missed something.

Edit: PMd

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.
03-29-2011, 04:11 PM
yeah, I just noticed it right after I entered the last post. d'oh!
03-29-2011, 04:12 PM
PM sent!

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
03-29-2011, 05:17 PM
Thanks to the dev for a code. I'll leave impressions this evening. I think i need to meditate with soothing aromatherapy and essential oils before I can do this game justice.

Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
03-30-2011, 02:51 PM
So how do I describe this game? Maybe I can start with asking you, the prospective buyer, some questions:
1) Do you like stunning graphics, including immersive backgrounds?
2) Do you like a deep, well-written story?
3) Do you like serious games that make you think about some of life's big questions?
4) Do you like polished, console-like experiences?

If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you'll be sorely disappointed.
However, I have another set of questions to ask you:

1) Do you like independent games created by developers who obviously have put a lot of themselves into their creation?
2) Do you like irreverent games that make you wonder if you've slipped into a cough syrup induced coma?
3) Do you like games that reference obscure plot lines from "Seinfeld"?
4) Do you feel there's value in games that throw everything plus the kitchen sink at you at the expense of cohesiveness, but in the service of ridiculousness?
5) Do you like the notion of insults being the most powerful weapon in an arsenal that includes guns and magic?

If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you will not be disappointed in "Ninja, please", a game that sits happily on my phone next to "Killa Kitties From Compton" (which has horrifyingly been pulled).

03-30-2011, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
3) Do you like games that reference obscure plot lines from "Seinfeld"?
4) Do you feel there's value in games that throw everything plus the kitchen sink at you at the expense of cohesiveness, but in the service of ridiculousness?
5) Do you like the notion of insults being the most powerful weapon in an arsenal that includes guns and magic?

haha, thanks! (I think) This game is definitely more geared towards the native (american) english speaker. I just feel sorry for the (non-american) guy that emailed me asking "what is a jerk store"?

Why yes, yes, I am that man from Nantucket
03-30-2011, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitetaco View Post
haha, thanks! (I think) This game is definitely more geared towards the native (american) english speaker. I just feel sorry for the (non-american) guy that emailed me asking "what is a jerk store"?
I think Seinfeld is the single greatest show ever on TV. I love the "Jerk Store" episode.

03-30-2011, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I think Seinfeld is the single greatest show ever on TV. I love the "Jerk Store" episode.

I'd also throw "Lost" in there. If you don't count the finale.

BTW -- I've still got a ton of promo codes, I can't seem to even give them away.

Why yes, yes, I am that man from Nantucket