★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Sing along or hum in pitch to popular classical music! Includes more than 30 scores to conquer! You must hit every note on pitch. You can use other musical instruments too: piano, violin, flute, and your voice!
Perfect for kids learning to sing in pitch, but also challenging enough for professional singers!
Perfect for person learning the piano or violin!
Have fun with entire family or friends ... Guaranteed laughs!

Uses advanced voice pitch detection algorithm.

Preview or skip a melody before playing each level.

Included Songs:
MOZART:TWINKLE TWINKLE, ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT, TEN LITTLE INDIANS, BRAHMS:LULLABY, BIZET:HABANERA, VIVALDI:SPRING, IT CAME UPON A:MIDNIGHT CLEAR, BACH:MINUET, SCHUBERT:AVE MARIA,
DVORAK:HUMORESQUE, BRAHMS:HUNGARIAN DANCE NO.5, BEETHOVEN:PATHETIQUE ADAGIO, GREENSLEEVES, PUCCINI:VECCHIA ZIMARRA, PUCCINI:O MIO BABBINO CARO, PUCCINI:NESSUN DORMA, VERDI:QUESTA O QUELLA,
DENZA:FUNICULI FUNICULA, VERDI:LA DONNA E MOBILE, MOZART:EINE KLEINE NACHTMUSIK, BEETHOVEN:TURKISH MARCH, CHOPIN:NOCTURNE OP.9 NO.2, GRIEG:ANITRAS DANCE, GRIEG:HALL OF THE MOUNTAIN KING, MOZART:PIANO SONATA NO.11, BRAHMS:WALTZ OP.39 NO.15, VERDI:LA TRAVIATA, BACH:MINUET, MOZART:PIANO SONATA NO.15, ROSSINI:FIGAROS ARIA,

warpscan's comments:
Although subcategory, Im still happy about it.
Under games-->music category

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bsharp/id426663625?mt=8

We shall see if the sub category new noteworthy feature bumps sales or not.
03-29-2011, 01:09 PM

This might help. Use the "appinfo" tags
03-29-2011, 01:13 PM
I know the developer is trying to be clever, but "B-Sharp?" I'm sorry but I'll pass just on the name alone.

"I have nothing to say, and I'm saying it" - John Cage
Plus+ ID= Maythius

Game Center: Maythius
03-29-2011, 07:06 PM
Thanks TofuSoup for the link!

As for the name,,,
I realize that name of the app really matters. Other choices where "pitch perfect" ...ect but where all taken.

"bSharp" started out as a project name and sort of stuck with me..
One thing Im learning is that Marketing really is other 50% of the effort for app developement.
03-29-2011, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpscan View Post
Thanks TofuSoup for the link!

As for the name,,,
I realize that name of the app really matters. Other choices where "pitch perfect" ...ect but where all taken.

"bSharp" started out as a project name and sort of stuck with me..
One thing Im learning is that Marketing really is other 50% of the effort for app developement.
I understand, and I apologize if I seemed rude. What I was trying to say is I understand the cleverness of the name; it's saying "Be Sharp." This cleverness however fails, because there is no "b#" in music. As a result, the name sounds unintelligent and discredits the game of being a decent rhythm/Music game.

I really wish the best to you though!

"I have nothing to say, and I'm saying it" - John Cage
Plus+ ID= Maythius

Game Center: Maythius
03-30-2011, 01:12 AM
I see your point of view Maythius. Makes sense in hindsight.

Of course I do know B# doesn't exist (Im a tenor in a choir).
B# which doesn't exist in real music would at least draw some attention I thought as it can also meant "Be Sharp"

I guesss I could of named it eSharp (E#)

Anyhow, thanks for best wishes.