★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The zombies are coming. It's time to use your sword to save the world! slash all the zombies into pieces!

The rules are simple:
- Kill zombies by cutting them.
- Don't cut the falling villagers.
- Cut pumpkins into as many pieces as possible, for a bonus score.
- Cut several zombies in a row to rack up combos. The more combos you get, the higher the score.

The game includes three modes:
- Classic Mode: kill zombies in a non-stop fashion. One cut, one kill.

- Arcade Mode: some zombies will need more than one cut to kill. If you let 10 chunks of zombie reach the ground, they will spawn a zombie, and you lose a life. Luckily you are equipped with a Power Cut, which, when fully charged, allows you to perform multiple cuts at once(won't hurt villagers) . The arcade mode contains a lot of waves, and when starting a new game you can start at any wave youve previously completed.

-Pumpkin Mode: just cut pumpkin into pieces ,enjoy the crazy fun.

This game is Game Center enabled! Have fun collecting achievements, and competing over high scores with your friends on the leaderboards!

muxinzi's comments:

and lite is here
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cut-the-zombies-free/id427334821?mt=8
03-30-2011, 08:20 AM
nice job,the lite version is in top 30 of china market, what did you do to promot your app?

03-31-2011, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kongzhong View Post
nice job,the lite version is in top 30 of china market, what did you do to promot your app?
thanks,but I did NOTHING,and I google for it, still NOTHING, then it jump to top free 3 in china,I get 18000 donwnload yesterday

still don't know why

cut the zombies !!kill zombies with your finger!
03-31-2011, 11:13 PM
Send a message via MSN to apphame
Quote:
What matters most is the game iteself.
IMO, first the title concludes 'Cut' (makes me think of Cut the Rope) and 'Zombie'(a hot word); second, the interface and the character design is polished as well, third, many Chinese players are influenced deeply by Plants v.s Zombies.

Hot day, not spring day.
Follow my twitter, @chillingostar
04-01-2011, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apphame View Post
What matters most is the game iteself.
IMO, first the title concludes 'Cut' (makes me think of Cut the Rope) and 'Zombie'(a hot word); second, the interface and the character design is polished as well, third, many Chinese players are influenced deeply by Plants v.s Zombies.
you can say the same to usa market, but when I checked ,this game is not in any rank in usa
04-07-2011, 10:47 PM
Send a message via MSN to apphame
Quote:
you can say the same to usa market, but when I checked ,this game is not in any rank in usa
it is difficult to cater for all tastes.

Hot day, not spring day.
Follow my twitter, @chillingostar
04-15-2011, 07:49 AM
Cool graphics, but what is this???! Fruit zombie ninja?
04-15-2011, 07:57 AM
I have the same game from the same developer called Zombie Slasher ?!
04-15-2011, 09:21 AM
I think the icon has an awful lot to do with it. I don't think developers (on the whole) put enough work into their icons, but if you've got a nice icon then people will be much more inclined to pick it out on the App Store.