★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Let's Create! Pottery for Mac!

03-30-2011, 08:41 AM
Let's Create! Pottery for Mac!

I have pleasure to inform Touch Arcade community about our second game for Mac OS. After successful release of Sailboat Championship, soon we will also publish Let’s Create! Pottery in the Mac App Store. More detailed info should appear in the upcoming days.

Let’s Create Pottery App:

Become a true artist and create "one of a kind" pottery items and share them with your friends! Throw the clay on the wheel, release all your artistic talents and take benefit of dozens of materials available in order to create your own design! Even when you glaze and fire your very first pot you will feel accomplished and relaxed as pottery is the best way to relieve your everyday stress and find your inner peace. An amazing, therapeutic and uplifting experience you can enjoy with your family and friends!

Last edited by ArturID; 03-30-2011 at 08:46 AM.
03-31-2011, 02:52 AM
Yesterday we announced Mac version of Let’s Create! Pottery and today we can confirm that game already hits the Mac App Store! It’s amazing how fast Apple publish the game. Please join us and celebrate this fact by downloading the game on your Macbook or iMac

04-02-2011, 03:34 AM
I have played this game on iPad,I think it cool! I really enjoy it!I do it like an artist!But I have no idea what will it become on MacHope it will be more colorful!