★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Dude Perfect
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 43.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1.5
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ** #1 SPORTS GAME in the US! **
Now over 425 Million Views on YouTube!
You've seen the videos. Now play the game.

Were Dude Perfectthe YouTube guys who bring you the worlds craziest basketball shotsAnd now it's your turn!

Few can handle the challenge: a killer combination physics-based puzzler and super addicting sports adventure!

Thanks so much for the incredible support!

--- Cool Things ---

Endless hours of rim-rattling, fist-pumping, that-just-happened, net-swishing fun!

Perfectly optimized for your beautiful iPhone/ iPod display.

Go ahead. Play with your kids (or with your parents!)

You're in control! CREATE your own SWEET LEVELS with the CUSTOM LEVEL EDITOR available in the DP store!

For massive multiplayer awesomeness, BATTLE against your best friendsor arch enemiesanywhere in the world.

--- Hang with us ---

Twitter: @DudePerfect

hasio_john's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

03-30-2011, 02:30 PM
I bought this yesterday and it is decent. The main problem is that luck is key in this game, with very little skill required.

03-30-2011, 02:47 PM
It's 21th in Top Paid Games in US store!
(Great boost in the charts for a game that released yesterday!!)

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
03-31-2011, 02:53 AM
How many levels there is in this game??? tempting to buy it..
03-31-2011, 03:07 AM
well ive unlocked 28 levels so far and theres still another location to unlock, so around 38 i'd say.

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 03-31-2011 at 08:08 AM.
03-31-2011, 08:08 AM
Well after playing through most of the game I've came to the conclusion that this game is crap and really doesnt represent the dude perfect YouTube videos at all. There all about hitting huge shots with perfect accuracy which looks cool bur this game is all just fire the ball full force in any direction hope it hits loads of stuff then goes in, it requires no skill what so ever just a lot of attempts.
IMO if they changed this so it was all about bouncing off a single obsticle or over something then scoring ( more about accuracy and skill ) it would be so much better.
Well that's just me. But I'm deleting it now after buying it last night. I'll redownload it in future if they change the game massively but if not,
I'd say avoid this.
03-31-2011, 08:19 AM
This one looks good, it's on my to buy list when I get my card next week.
05-31-2011, 05:16 PM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad):

Last edited by Sanuku; 06-02-2011 at 01:15 PM.
11-10-2011, 05:00 PM
Price Drop
$0.99 -> Free

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
11-25-2013, 05:51 AM
I just bought this game and think it's great. Yes there is mostly luck involved but there are tons of popular, fun games that are similarly based on this principle that I've tremendously enjoyed, i.e. Peggle, Lucky Coins etc.