★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Chen Hao
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 107.0 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 3.7 (3)
App description: "Zombie Crisis 3D 2: HUNTER", the successor of IGN recommended game "Zombie Crisis 3D" ( IGN:APP OF THE DAY ) , is here!

Unlike its predecessor, "Zombie Crisis 3D 2: HUNTER" is a more delicate Third Personal Shooting Game rather than Rail Shooting Game.

The amazing graphic and comfortable controlling method will certainly enrich the game experience:

Lighting and shadowing effects enable more graphical details.
High resolution RETINA display support.
More than 15 zombies per screen increases the feel of tense.
Powerful weapons offer a feast for killing zombies.
12 game scenes and varieties of maps.

Storyline:
Same story stretches from "Zombie Crisis 3D"...
When Dana ( "Zombie Crisis 3D" ) is tracing the PV37 virus, there's another colleague hunting for the same goal. Her partner Fox, being appointed the task not long before, has already slipped into Argo Company.
Will Fox then finish the mission Dana left when wounded? Or will Argo spreads the PV37 virus throughout the world?

The final war is now drawing near...
03-30-2011, 06:27 PM
Just wanted to let you know most people call this type of game either a twin stick shooter or dual stick shooter, not a two stick shooter. On topic, this game looks interesting and I might give it a try when you release the HD version.

03-30-2011, 07:00 PM
Bought and downloading now! Cant wait to give this game a try!
03-30-2011, 07:00 PM
03-30-2011, 07:20 PM
WAHHH looks great. Love the first one already!
And great video,

(Again one with all gameplay and no damn useless self-praising presentation, this is how its done!).

This made me shop @ Kongzhong today
Zombie Crisis 2d
Zombie Box
Zombie Crisis Prologue

TouchArcade Patreon - GameCenter: dyscoder -

Last edited by dyscode; 03-30-2011 at 07:26 PM.
03-30-2011, 08:05 PM
Looks good. You have so many Zombie games, I really haven't bothered to look into them.
03-30-2011, 08:28 PM
So I just started playing and already I am absolutely loving this game! The game play is very fun, controls are simple and responsive, and the graphics are not bad at all.

Only problem I have had so far was the game crashed in the middle of killing zombies in the first level.
03-30-2011, 09:00 PM
here we go

whatever,this is the same characters as the first one,even the same bosses. they just turned part one into a 3rd person dual stick shooter and called it a new game. i'm still pissed about being ripped off for the prologue i bought that took me 10 minutes to beat after it was built up to be a big game. on a side note,i thought it was funny how i ripped this companys ass for making 4 or 6 games about a girl being chased by zombies and charging 99 centavos for each one,which was all the same game with different skins,then they put all of them together for one price. screw you guys,i'm going home. without this game.

03-31-2011, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
Just wanted to let you know most people call this type of game either a twin stick shooter or dual stick shooter, not a two stick shooter. On topic, this game looks interesting and I might give it a try when you release the HD version.
thanks, changed