★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ~Description~
On A Tilt is a challenging game that requires precise hand eye coordination to move paddles based off of how you tilt your device. Areas appear and your goal is to get the paddles inside of the areas. As the game proceeds the areas move, scale, and fade. On A Tilt is unique because it'll have you tilting your device in many fun directions on multiple axes. The best part is you don't mess around with any clunky touch controls, just tilt!

On a Tilt has been featured on the App Store homepage for New and Noteworthy, What's Hot, Staff Favorites, and has been ranked in the top 100 apps.

~Features~
Intense precise hand eye coordination tilting
All tilt controls
Tilt on multiple axes
2 exciting game modes with unlimited levels to reach
(HD) retina graphics
Universal (looks great on iPhone, iPod Touch, & iPad)
Game center leaderboards & achievements
Tested using iPhone, iPod Touch 2G, 3G, 3GS, & 4G - iPad 1 & 2

~Game Modes~
Arcade: tilt and hit the areas as fast as you can for 60 seconds. rack up combos by getting tilts quickly in a row
Survivor: quickly get inside the areas. if you're outside of the area when the timer goes off you get an X. get 3 X's and you're out. every 100 T removes an X.

Follow Eric Brill: @BrilliantAiRiC
Eric Brill's thoughts and other creations: http://brilliantairic.com

Brilliant AiRic's comments:
~Featured as "What's Hot" on the iTunes homepage!!!!!~

Description:
Tilt in ways never imagined through an endless puzzle game that will challenge you unlike any other. Find the right tilts quickly, improve your skill to earn more points, and get to the highest level possible. Expect to go upside down and make 180 degree tilts. Enjoy beautiful HD Graphics and compete on Game Center (Leaderboards & Achievements).

Follow on Twitter: @brilliantairic

~SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO REVIEWS~
04-01-2011, 12:03 AM
Way cool game! For one thing - it's very very addictive. I've been playing it for the past hour or so and i'm starting to improve

How did you come up with the idea for this game?

http://www.davidmolnarproductions.com developer of Interstellar Force Available NOW!

Follow me on Twitter: David994A

04-01-2011, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMProd View Post
Way cool game! For one thing - it's very very addictive. I've been playing it for the past hour or so and i'm starting to improve

How did you come up with the idea for this game?
I was out for a jog and decided, "I want to make an active game that could somehow trick people into losing weight." I don't think I have accomplished this goal at all, lol. The game is about as actively casual as you can be. If you tilted your entire body and not the device or your wrists you'd be in for one hefty core work out. I would love to see a video of someone doing this. Haha.
04-01-2011, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliant AiRic View Post
I was out for a jog and decided, "I want to make an active game that could somehow trick people into losing weight." I don't think I have accomplished this goal at all, lol. The game is about as actively casual as you can be. If you tilted your entire body and not the device or your wrists you'd be in for one hefty core work out. I would love to see a video of someone doing this. Haha.
Then the device must be big enough for people to hold and move,like an experiencing game.The current dance game is far from satifaction, in my opinion.in this regard, I think this game maybe addictive...
04-01-2011, 02:41 AM
Send a message via MSN to apphame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliant AiRic View Post

Brilliant idea(like your name,ha..)
I was searching for some game which can help me lose weight. I've noticed some certain apps tailored for diet control or some other ways.
Though I'm nearly bored of tilt control platforms, I'm overthrown. Would like to try your way.

Hot day, not spring day.
Follow my twitter, @chillingostar
04-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apphame View Post
Brilliant idea(like your name,ha..)
I was searching for some game which can help me lose weight. I've noticed some certain apps tailored for diet control or some other ways.
Though I'm nearly bored of tilt control platforms, I'm overthrown. Would like to try your way.
Haha, like I said before I don't think you're going to lose weight (it's just what I had in mind, while making it) unless you go to the extreme to do the tilts, which you can, but you'd look really funny and have a good laugh. While creating the game I had 2 things in mind originality and addictive. Even though you're bored of tilt games I think/hope this will be a really different and fun one to add to your library.
04-01-2011, 05:33 PM
I love this game! It is absolutely addictive!!!!!

I review apps on my YouTube channel! If you would like me to review your app then message me! CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF GAMES I'VE BETA TESTED
04-01-2011, 08:39 PM
Video Review

Video review of On A Tilt from @iTouchAppReview
04-02-2011, 10:47 AM
Another Video Review

Video review of On A Tilt from AP9TV1
04-02-2011, 12:40 PM
Is it wrong that I plan to use this app to GAIN weight by using it as a drinking game?