★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Fun gameplay with unique control mechanics and weapon upgrade system."
- TouchArcade.com

"Gobtron is a clever little defense game with an adorably snotty hero."
- Slidetoplay.com

"Gobtron is genuinely funny - as long as you're not grossed out."
- Gamezebo.com

"Amusing, original and highly entertaining!"
- Appspy.com

GOBTRON introduces a fun and unique approach to the "Defend Your Castle" genre. Play as the behemoth Gobtron and defend yourself from hordes of soldiers that are determined to take you down. Armed with a big runny nose, you'll sling snot, shoot your booger cannon, devastate your foes with your sonic burp and so much more. Yeah... We know its gross but its so much fun! :D

Features:
- 18 challenging levels
- 6 gross abilities to upgrade
- Intuitive stretch & touch controls
- Various instant power ups
- Bold and colorful artwork
04-01-2011, 01:37 AM
Booger Cannon FTW.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL

04-01-2011, 02:28 AM
Holy s***, I totally forgot it was April 1! Finally!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-01-2011, 03:37 AM
Ive played this already, like two years ago. Who the heck made this...it's driving me nuts?

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
04-01-2011, 04:33 AM
Big pink bubble game :|.
04-01-2011, 05:29 AM
Excellent port of an awesome Flash game...shame it isn't retina though. :/ If you're curious as to what this is, here's a preview from AppSpy from a few weeks ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK5Ww...layer_embedded

Also, if you've "played it before", you probably tried Alien vs. Stickman. It's been available for a while now, and totally ripped-off Gobtron a few months after the Flash game came out.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-01-2011, 07:19 AM
Ah I see. So Gobtron was the "original" do to speak. I did not like the controls of Aliens vs Stickmen so i deleted it. If GOBTRON is better, I will buy

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
04-01-2011, 01:52 PM
This game seriously rules! I was up until 3am last night playing it. It is one of the best Tower Defense games I've ever played. Well worth $2.
04-04-2011, 10:41 AM
Got a free copy of the game through their Twitter promotion, and I must say, HOLY SHIT I'M LOVING THIS GAME. Polished booger slinging fun!

Anyways, I have a problem... achievements are not being synced to either OF or GC. Any fixes for this coming up, or is it just my problem?

Well, what you waitin' for? BUY IT.
04-05-2011, 01:22 PM
Love the game! It only took me about 30-40mins to finish it.. kinda short. I hope they'll update the game with more levels or modes, like survival.