★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Magic Cube
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.0 MB
  • Version: 2.0.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: **** FREE For Limited Time ****

Bullfighting Hero is action bullfighting game that has unique gameplay with easy control.
Try to beat bull at risky timing to earn more score!
Enjoy unique thrilling exprience with Bullfighting Hero.

FEATURES
- Support two ways of control: Tilt and D-Pad
- Various types of bulls, over 20 types of bodies and 10 types of horns.
- 4 types of Character
- Endless campaign modes
- Survival mode aims fore how long you can survive.
- Career mode
- 7 types of skills that can be upgraded
- Various play bonus for reward your evading and attack skill.
- GameCenter and OpenFeint support
- 10 Acheivements
- Original sound and voice
- Outstanding Artwork and Addictive play

Launch trailer : http://bit.ly/gfWBMo

Gguo's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

We've launched our third game!

Free version is now available try it if you wonder

Free version itunes Link
04-02-2011, 02:26 AM
This reminds me of an old Sega arcade game I played once on MAME. Is that where you got the inspiration for this?

04-02-2011, 07:51 AM
I bought it and have really enjoyed the game. The variety of bulls (including what looks like an undead bull) as well as having to battle up to 5 bulls at a time makes it a fun game. The leveling up also adds to it.

I also played the MAME Bullfight game and that one is alot harder. This is easier to get into and play.
04-02-2011, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArugulaZ View Post
This reminds me of an old Sega arcade game I played once on MAME. Is that where you got the inspiration for this?
I've not played that game, but I saw video at Youtube when we searching other bullfighting for reference.

Probably that one is only top-viewed bullfighting game at console video game.

I especially love that game's sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomheroes View Post
I bought it and have really enjoyed the game. The variety of bulls (including what looks like an undead bull) as well as having to battle up to 5 bulls at a time makes it a fun game. The leveling up also adds to it.

I also played the MAME Bullfight game and that one is alot harder. This is easier to get into and play.
Thank you for purchasing!

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our game
04-02-2011, 09:49 AM
Looks good, gonna get it asap .

Fell in love with my IPhone. Will merry it, just don't rush me!
04-03-2011, 07:00 PM
Game Impressions

A 1 button (2 in some rare occasions) tilter based on bullfighting.

The gameplay concept is pretty simple, tilt or iDevice (or use the optional d-pad controls) to move your bullfighter and hit the attack button to stab at the closest bull.

Ideally you want to goad the bulls to charging your cape and stab them as they go by. Everytime you goad a bull into charging your cape (without hitting you), the game calls that an "Ole" (this also will render the bull briefly slowed and confused). Rack up enough of these oles and you'll suddenly see a new attack button that serves as your "Power Attack", a one time super blow that can take almost any bull it hits down instantly but if you miss the bull it is wasted and you'll need to charge it back up with a bunch of oles again.

Every once in a while, not sure what triggers it, your character will enter into some bizarre bullet time mode which definitely makes it easier to close in and score a solid hit on the rampaging bulls.

Since this is a bullfighting game, it is all about machismo! Just killing the bull as quickly as possible, while it will get you a decent "Time Bonus", I think the game encourages one to play with their food first with many basic attacks as opposed to simply charging up the super attack and ending the fight.

The game comes in two flavors, Campaign and Survival. In Campaign your character takes on a series of tougher and tougher challenges (tougher bulls as well as needing to take on more and more simultaneously) with the points earned acting as cash one can buy stat upgrades to their matador in between levels (more health, stronger attacks, quicker charging, etc.). In Survival there is no upgrading and you are fighting it out in one continuous level (although waves are announced as you progress further) with the bulls getting nastier and more and more appearing at a time.

Something that may not be immediately apparent with the scoring in this game is that, again, it is all about machismo and sitting back to let the bulls gore each other to death means far less points for you (the points scored for killing a bull is based on their health, so snuffing out a bull only hanging on by a thread after bumping into many other bulls will net you very few points).

5/5

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
04-04-2011, 05:05 AM
Game looks fun, especially with all those bulls to avoid.

04-04-2011, 08:47 PM
LordGek // Thank you for deep and good review! even 5/5 rating

Kartel // Yes, It looks fun but also It's really fun!
06-14-2011, 06:21 PM

Free version is now available!!!

feel free to try it
09-07-2011, 07:40 AM
Just bought it and I love the game. I'm surprised it's not getting more attention. Easily worth a buck. One question though, does anyone know if it's possible to unlock career mode or do you have to buy it? The option to buy (iap) career mode is disabled but there is an unlock all option for 2 bucks which I'm assuming is for the 2 characters and career mode???

Very addictive game. Tilt control is the way to go IMHO.