★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-19-2011, 10:01 AM
The picture up there looks like something from the World of Warcraft.
Looks awesome.
Looks like an RPG, but also like a farmville type of game.
04-19-2011, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by incineratee View Post
I personally think the castle siege screens look awful. It does not look like a castle at all. At least there should be a horizontal wall to cover the castle completely. I made a really simple drawing on paint. Here is an example about what i meant:

just to make it clear some screenshots from HoMM3:

or HoMM2:

it definitely need some work.

04-19-2011, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim-ph View Post
very strange... ok, let's try to update it again. You'll see an update now.
Thanks, now it works!

Schenker P505 Notebook | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6+

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
04-19-2011, 07:07 PM
Hate to say it but I still cannot download that Siege puzzle maps pak
it's showing $0.99 for me.
I'm Central Time in the USA.
04-20-2011, 03:08 AM
then it's a problem on the apple side...
I tried to switch it back and forth again...
04-20-2011, 03:21 AM
also important:

"restore my purchases" in v. 2.1 got broken. Sorry for the inconvenience - we'll fix it in 2.2. If you lost your maps, just re-download them one-by-one. They will download for free (if you bought them earlier).
04-20-2011, 06:54 AM
wohoo.. it updated to $1.99 now, so bought it and some other maps.
Thanks for whatever you did.. after 3 days i can download it
04-20-2011, 12:24 PM
I have made a complete walkthrough/solution for Royal Bounty. Unfortunately, toucharcade has no spoiler function, so I'll post a link to the topic on the official forum.

SPOILER WARNING!! If you want to complete the map on your own - don't click on the link!

Royal Bounty Walkthrough

The link contains two spoilers - one is just the walkthrough, and the other also lists all secrets and hidden places.
04-20-2011, 05:47 PM
Just wanted to say that I love this app. The closest experience I've seen to Heroes of M&M, I've seen so far. I just dived into the free maps and I pretty much understand the feel of it just from knowing the M&M playstyle.

I got the Classic pack as well, and can't wait to see what they have in store. However, I also can't wait until the iPhone version comes out. If it can use the same maps I bought, it'll rock. That way I can enjoy them anywhere.
04-20-2011, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim-ph View Post
I have made a complete walkthrough/solution for Royal Bounty. Unfortunately, toucharcade has no spoiler function, so I'll post a link to the topic on the official forum.

SPOILER WARNING!! If you want to complete the map on your own - don't click on the link!

Royal Bounty Walkthrough

The link contains two spoilers - one is just the walkthrough, and the other also lists all secrets and hidden places.
Click the black and white button

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL