★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Icenet
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 40.8 MB
  • Version: 1.05
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Travel back to prehistory and confront yourself with formidable predators in this action-packed survival game!

Fight dreadful creatures! Evade giant birds attacks! Ride Triceratops or experimental air rockets! Travel through magic portals!

How would you feel beeing chased by a starving tyrannosaur? Do you think that you have what it takes to survive in some deep prehistoric jungle? Would you be able to reason angry cavemen, or to make mammoths... fly?

Find out by yourself, download Lost In Jurassic and experiment gorgeous graphics, an incredibly rich multi-scrolling environment, terrific character animations!

Unlock Advanced Game mode, earn amazing bonus!

Check your scores against players all over the world using Game Center and Openfeint leaderboards and achievements

INGames's comments:

Travel back to prehistory and confront yourself with formidable predators in this action-packed survival game!

Fight dreadful creatures! Evade giant birds attacks! Ride Triceratops or experimental air rockets! Travel through magic portals!

04-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Does anybody know anything about this game? What kind of game is it? The app description and accompanying images tell us absolutely nothing about the game. The art looks nice, though.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic

04-04-2011, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
Does anybody know anything about this game? What kind of game is it? The app description and accompanying images tell us absolutely nothing about the game. The art looks nice, though.
I’m also lost…

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
04-04-2011, 05:09 PM
Hopefully the developer will provide some kind of gameplay video...not sure what to make of this.
04-04-2011, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffyg3 View Post
Hopefully the developer will provide some kind of gameplay video...not sure what to make of this.
I remember there being a gameplay video for the iPhone version but I don't remember where it is. I remember not being overly impressed though.
04-04-2011, 07:22 PM

I played it on the iPhone. Good artstyle that could benefit from a few more frames in animation.

Gameplay is kinda clumsy to be honest. Reaction icons seem random and it's hard to tell whether you're in the background or foreground for dodging sequences. And fighting bosses is a crapshoot.

The dev should use this unique artstyle in a game that deserves it. I sadly cannot recommend it.
04-05-2011, 01:20 AM
Amazing art, but I so wish this was a traditional endless runner. The whole thing has a crappy quick time event feeling to it. I hated the gameplay.
09-06-2011, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arta View Post
YouTube: video

I played it on the iPhone. Good artstyle that could benefit from a few more frames in animation.

Gameplay is kinda clumsy to be honest. Reaction icons seem random and it's hard to tell whether you're in the background or foreground for dodging sequences. And fighting bosses is a crapshoot.

The dev should use this unique artstyle in a game that deserves it. I sadly cannot recommend it.
It cool when the the blood spurts all over the camara.