★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Vivio
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 14.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Your must-have all-in-one Solitaire game is here!

PLEASE NOTE: iPad users with older iOS version 3.2.2 - we have found a crash bug that is being fixed on the next update.

1 Solitaire is the only Solitaire game you'll ever need for your iPad. It has the most popular Solitaire games in one package with gorgeous graphics and smooth gameplay. Manage up to four players with fun avatars, listen the game's relaxed background tune or choose your own music and enjoy the classic card games.

The package contains 16 games:

Klondike Deal 1
Klondike Deal 3
Pyramid
Free Cell
Spider I Suit
Spider II Suits
Spider IV Suits
Canfield
Rainbow
Chameleon
Golf
Golf Rush
Kings Way
Spiderette
Scorpion
Yukon

If this list is missing your favorite mechanic, let us know! Email your feedback to play@viv.io.

mikeisle's comments:
Hi all,

We just released a new all-in-one Solitaire game for iPad, and priced it at $0.99. The game has many of the most popular mechanics such as Klondike, Yukon, Spider, Pyramid, Free Cell, Canfield and many others. We also put a lot of effort in high quality gameplay and card animations.

We are looking for your feedback and recommendations for new card mechanics you'd like to see in the game. Send us feedback and ideas at play@viv.io.

iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/1-solitaire/id424925255?mt=8

And finally three promo codes for your enjoyment:
LJHW3PJ6KTPW
WF3NPY6XJ4J3
F9HWEWMY7947
04-04-2011, 02:39 PM
All codes have been taken. Darn. This looks good. I'll consider this for my next purchase. After I pay some bills & taxes.