★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 73.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Explore the infinitesimal in the strange & fascinating KromacelliK.

Ride throughout the KromacelliK organism, an original 8-bit world overran by all kinds of microbes and cells.

Link to others cells and lead them to the right exit. Beware of the viruses and mines which abound around the levels. To fight them, use the cells you transport as weapons and project them over your enemies.

FEATURES

- Idiosyncratic 8-bit atmosphere
- Elegant ambient soundtrack
- Explore the infinitesimal at cells size
- Use the cells as a weapon

NOTE : If you are under iPhone 4 and 4S you may experience some low performances.
03-18-2015, 11:49 AM
This looks really interesting, but without a video, I have no basis of what those screenshots mean. Anybody?

03-18-2015, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief78 View Post
This looks really interesting, but without a video, I have no basis of what those screenshots mean. Anybody?
There are quite a few videos up on the web about this, seems to be a very slow-paced arcade puzzler. Not sure what the policy is on posting videos really but this one should be fine.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
03-18-2015, 12:05 PM
Bizarre! I hope that music is in the game.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
03-18-2015, 12:47 PM
Very intriguing, specaially after seeing the video. Earth's biggest war zone probably, our body. I'll bite later, for sure.
It's been a long time for me that Bulkypix released something good, considering this will be good, of course.
03-18-2015, 12:53 PM
Wow this looks neat!

EXTRA
LIMP
BONUS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
03-18-2015, 01:09 PM
is this level based or high-score based?
03-18-2015, 01:26 PM
Hi guy, I'm the developer of kromacellik, although th specifications, the game is not optimized for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4a, I told to Bulkypix to amend this info in the AppStore.
The video's music is by the French musician and producer Fedaden, who like our first game demo and allow us to use his work in this video promo.

Kromacellik it's a slow paced puzzle platform , if any is willing to download let me give you my thanks in advance .
03-18-2015, 01:27 PM
Hi guys, I'm the developer of kromacellik, although the specifications, the game is not optimized for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4a, I told to Bulkypix to amend this info in the AppStore.
The video's music is by the French musician and producer Fedaden, who liked our first game demo and kindly allowed us to use his work in this video promo.

Kromacellik it's a slow paced puzzle platform , if any is willing to download let me give you my thanks in advance .

Last edited by Juananime; 03-18-2015 at 01:33 PM.
03-18-2015, 01:30 PM
Sorry for the duplicated message