08-02-2011, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
My idea was that the entire chat log would be sent to the developers. I just don't know if this is complicated. I think it's a good idea but it might be challenging to develop.
That's a good idea.
08-02-2011, 01:57 PM
by co op do you mean team based gameplay or an actualy campaign with 2 people?

08-02-2011, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khamous View Post
by co op do you mean team based gameplay or an actualy campaign with 2 people?
It is team based gameplay. You can think of it as online survival.

"The previous Dead Trigger thread was the most reported thread in the TouchArcade forum's history." - Eli Hodapp
08-03-2011, 06:06 AM
Dear devs,

Please remove the usage limit bar on the jetpack and make it limitless.
You are deadset retarding your own game.

Just played and already turned it off after one round due to spending most of the time anchored to te ground waiting.
08-03-2011, 06:32 AM
No. I think that having a limit on the usage of the jet pack is good. I don't want to fight an aerial battle . Lol

XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
3DS Friend Code: 4253-4779-2311 (PM me if you add me so I can add you back. Thanks)
Beta Tested Games: 100+ Games
08-03-2011, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iANiMeX View Post
No. I think that having a limit on the usage of the jet pack is good. I don't want to fight an aerial battle . Lol
Agree to disagree.
Aerial battle is just what this game is, think about it. Are you or are you not trying to be in the air most of the time?
Whether on land or in the air, your still on a map just moving around.
In deadlock you can move around anywhere you want. In this game you can move anywhere, provided you've waited long enough to have enough jetpack bar. I think it's a hindrance.

Alex1989:
The update says to delete the game and reinstall if that happens with this update.
08-03-2011, 08:59 AM
The limited jetpack adds the right amount of difficulty IMHO.
08-03-2011, 10:59 AM
Mini Militia v1.3.1

What's new in v1.3.1:

Coop Mode
Flame Thrower
Bug Fixes

IMPORTANT: Delete the previous version from your device if the update causes a crash on startup.

"The previous Dead Trigger thread was the most reported thread in the TouchArcade forum's history." - Eli Hodapp
08-03-2011, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
Dear devs,

Please remove the usage limit bar on the jetpack and make it limitless.
You are deadset retarding your own game.

Just played and already turned it off after one round due to spending most of the time anchored to te ground waiting.
For hardcore players limited jetpack is lot more challenging but probably they can add some modes/maps with unlimited jetpack for casual play

Board and Card Game Addict
Twitter:@Rokrdude2 Gamecenter: Rokrdude2
All Time Favorites:PvZ|TWETY|Chaos Rings|CGS|T&E|Ascension|Puerto Rico|Ghost Stories|Elder Sign|RPG Dark Gate|RPG Fantasy Chronicles|Titan HD|Summoner Wars|Spectromancer
08-03-2011, 09:51 PM
Co op....my first game...someone goes "Hi baby"....