• Publisher: Chad Towns
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 45.0 MB
  • Version: 1.9.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.1 (20)
App description: Doodle Army 2 : Mini Militia

Experience intense multiplayer combat with up to 6 players online or locally in Multiplayer mode. Train with the Sarge and sharpen your skills in offline Training and Survival modes.

You too can enjoy the thrills of spewing hot lead and making swiss cheese of your opponents! Hear the whiz of bullets flying past your face as you tumble for cover. Out smart the enemy with a well placed grenade and watch them explode into quivering bloody giblets. What? You're still not satisfied? Ok then finish it of by repeatedly squatting on your opponents remains and wildly firing into the air. Victory is yours, its all waiting for you! Just press the buy button!

DA2 was created based on player feedback and suggestions. We love to hear your ideas so thank you and keep them coming!

Features:
-Online Multiplayer via Game Center
-Local Multiplayer via Bluetooth or Wifi
-Intuitive Dual Stick shooting controls
-Open world maps
-Rocket boots for extended vertical movement
-Dual wield with hand guns
-Zoom control on various weapons
-Melee attacks
-Team Battle

Weapons:
DESERT EAGLE, UZI, MAGNUM, MP5, AK47, M4, M14, SHOTGUN, M93BA, SMAW, MACHETE, PHASR, GRENADES

Powerups:
POWER BOOST, HEALTH PACK, RIOT SHIELD

Purchase the Pro Player Pack to get full access to online weapons.

COMING SOON:
Clan Support

Check out game play video by Crazy Mike's Apps:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd7GrwqF6JQ

Questions, Comments, or Problems?
Support Contact: iPhoneGlobs@gmail.com

UPDATE BUG FIX: When updating to the latest build you may need to delete the existing app from your device. If you previously purchased the pro pack you will be able to reload it free of charge by pressing "RESTORE" on the upgrade screen.

Special Thanks & Beta Testing:
Casey Jones (cjsbug), Kevin Watson (PureSkill), Cody Romero (iPro), Ryan Spyky, Trevor Heins, Styles Kim (crex), Josiah Jordan (Raptor), Aras Sanati (Arashi), George Yang, Zincous, Donovan Schoenefeld, Nikhil Kumar, Marco Landi

Fireball926's comments:

YouTube: video

Youtube link | Pop Up

05-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khamous View Post
oooor, the bullets could be shaped as words and the weapons are replaces by a big mouth, rest stays intact. muahaha
Lol... You just made me laugh...

In case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.
05-07-2012, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Doodle Army is great but for once I wish there was a subtle game of human connections where you guided joe through the melodramatic and mundane of everyday life. It would be just like Roodle Army with civil conversation instead of bullets...
You always come up with the craziest ideas. And most of the time I would love to experience those at least once in a game.

05-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Haha yeah undeadcow is full of great ideas and sometimes random ones! Maybe we should give him a new name like cashcow!
05-07-2012, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khamous View Post
I watched it. It is nice, not mindblowing (no Dark Knight) but it is quite enjoyable.
Some men just want to watch the world burn!

Game Center & OpenFeint : tatumbeltran
Gameloft Live! & Origin : r2ks8x
Follow me on Twitter : @EjaykewL
05-07-2012, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burn View Post
You always come up with the craziest ideas. And most of the time I would love to experience those at least once in a game.
I wish I could take credit for these Ideas but if I am to be honest most of them are just reconditioned movie plots. That last one was inspired by Ctazy Stupid Love. ...I guess you could say I'm doing what I can to make Doodle Army more cinematic (also if Chad would include a playable cow character that would be surreal, if not a cow then a chicken or other barnyard animal... that way I can finallly achieve my dream of re-enacting Animal Farm in a video game).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daver16 View Post
Haha yeah undeadcow is full of great ideas and sometimes random ones! Maybe we should give him a new name like cashcow!
Thanks Daver16! (I think). Over the years I have acquired a number of nicknames, few as falily friendly as cashcow.
05-08-2012, 12:25 AM
Crazy Stupid Love...that's about as random as it gets in a video game forum.

Playing Now: Marvel Future Fight, Hero Emblems
Waiting For: You Must Build A Boat, I Am Bread
GameCenter: -jjj-
05-08-2012, 12:37 AM
Quote:
I wish I could take credit for these Ideas but if I am to be honest most of them are just reconditioned movie plots. That last one was inspired by Ctazy Stupid Love. ...I guess you could say I'm doing what I can to make Doodle Army more cinematic (also if Chad would include a playable cow character that would be surreal, if not a cow then a chicken or other barnyard animal... that way I can finallly achieve my dream of re-enacting Animal Farm in a video game).
ah but it keeps the thread fresh, right?
05-08-2012, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daver16 View Post
i like that, cashcow cashing in on those unique ideas
05-08-2012, 01:21 AM
All hail cash cow!
05-08-2012, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Dude, you can always come up with awesome thought and ideas keeping here fresh. And recondition is also some kind of innovation, in a sense.

In case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.