Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4831  
Old 02-19-2013, 10:27 PM
dariusjr98 dariusjr98 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: A state in a country in a continent in the world
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
Default

Seriously, if I had a nickel for every time undeadcow has put "Doodle Army 2" in his posts...I'd have enough money to buy the third one.
Reply With Quote
  #4832  
Old 02-19-2013, 11:10 PM
undeadcow undeadcow is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,887
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusjr98 View Post
Seriously, if I had a nickel for every time undeadcow has put "Doodle Army 2" in his posts...I'd have enough money to buy the third one.
It's an impairment behond my control; like Tourette's Syndrome. I am often embarassed to have my coworkers point out the memos I sent them are peppered with Doodle Army 2, machete, rocket boots, etc. Frankly I got really lucky that Chad developed a game called Doodle Army 2 because at least now there is one place I can post my Doodle Army 2 infused language where it makes sense. In school I was always sent to the guidance office but now through the magic of video games I feel somewhat more normal again.
Reply With Quote
  #4833  
Old 02-20-2013, 02:53 PM
Khamous Khamous is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
It's an impairment behond my control; like Tourette's Syndrome. I am often embarassed to have my coworkers point out the memos I sent them are peppered with Doodle Army 2, machete, rocket boots, etc. Frankly I got really lucky that Chad developed a game called Doodle Army 2 because at least now there is one place I can post my Doodle Army 2 infused language where it makes sense. In school I was always sent to the guidance office but now through the magic of video games I feel somewhat more normal again.
So you saw the game before it was a reality? Amazing, please tell us more.
Reply With Quote
  #4834  
Old 02-20-2013, 02:57 PM
DannyTheElite DannyTheElite is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Area 51
Posts: 2,922
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khamous View Post
hmm DA Racing, with guns and machetes... good ideas all around.
I'd buy that.
Reply With Quote
  #4835  
Old 02-20-2013, 09:13 PM
dariusjr98 dariusjr98 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: A state in a country in a continent in the world
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
Default

The first game, there were detailed stickmen. The second one, cute (but VERY deadly) full-bodied cartoons. Now, the third shall bring you detailed cel-shaded 3D models!!!

It shall be called Doodle Army 3(D) World!
Reply With Quote
  #4836  
Old 02-21-2013, 03:43 AM
MuMiN MuMiN is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 569
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khamous View Post
Such a lonely day...
Is it a song? Hehehe
Reply With Quote
  #4837  
Old 02-21-2013, 12:34 PM
Khamous Khamous is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuMiN View Post
Is it a song? Hehehe
yes, yes it is
Reply With Quote
  #4838  
Old 02-21-2013, 10:38 PM
undeadcow undeadcow is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,887
Default

Doodle Army 2 needs more horror movie elements - vampires, ghosts, el chucacabra, etc.
Reply With Quote
  #4839  
Old 02-22-2013, 02:49 PM
dariusjr98 dariusjr98 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: A state in a country in a continent in the world
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Doodle Army 2 needs more horror movie elements - vampires, ghosts, el chucacabra, etc.
Cthulhu should be a boss battle in survival mode.
Reply With Quote
  #4840  
Old 02-22-2013, 03:53 PM
Khamous Khamous is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Doodle Army 2 needs more horror movie elements - vampires, ghosts, el chucacabra, etc.
no sparkles on the vamps tho, please
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent