★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-19-2013, 10:27 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
Seriously, if I had a nickel for every time undeadcow has put "Doodle Army 2" in his posts...I'd have enough money to buy the third one.
02-19-2013, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusjr98 View Post
Seriously, if I had a nickel for every time undeadcow has put "Doodle Army 2" in his posts...I'd have enough money to buy the third one.
It's an impairment behond my control; like Tourette's Syndrome. I am often embarassed to have my coworkers point out the memos I sent them are peppered with Doodle Army 2, machete, rocket boots, etc. Frankly I got really lucky that Chad developed a game called Doodle Army 2 because at least now there is one place I can post my Doodle Army 2 infused language where it makes sense. In school I was always sent to the guidance office but now through the magic of video games I feel somewhat more normal again.

02-20-2013, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
It's an impairment behond my control; like Tourette's Syndrome. I am often embarassed to have my coworkers point out the memos I sent them are peppered with Doodle Army 2, machete, rocket boots, etc. Frankly I got really lucky that Chad developed a game called Doodle Army 2 because at least now there is one place I can post my Doodle Army 2 infused language where it makes sense. In school I was always sent to the guidance office but now through the magic of video games I feel somewhat more normal again.
So you saw the game before it was a reality? Amazing, please tell us more.
02-20-2013, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khamous View Post
hmm DA Racing, with guns and machetes... good ideas all around.
I'd buy that.
02-20-2013, 09:13 PM
The first game, there were detailed stickmen. The second one, cute (but VERY deadly) full-bodied cartoons. Now, the third shall bring you detailed cel-shaded 3D models!!!

It shall be called Doodle Army 3(D) World!
02-21-2013, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khamous View Post
Such a lonely day...
Is it a song? Hehehe
02-21-2013, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuMiN View Post
Is it a song? Hehehe
yes, yes it is
02-21-2013, 10:38 PM
Doodle Army 2 needs more horror movie elements - vampires, ghosts, el chucacabra, etc.
02-22-2013, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Doodle Army 2 needs more horror movie elements - vampires, ghosts, el chucacabra, etc.
Cthulhu should be a boss battle in survival mode.
02-22-2013, 03:53 PM
Quote:
no sparkles on the vamps tho, please