★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone 5: Debunking the Rumor Mill

04-05-2011, 07:21 AM
iPhone 5: Debunking the Rumor Mill

It seems our programmer only writes articles when he wants to debunk rumors or make others seem foolish, so, with all the iPhone 5 hoopla going on it's about that time again.

iPhone 5: Debunking the Rumors

Give a read and then let me know what you guys think will happen, I'm always up for hearing others' opinions - plus I like telling him he's wrong
04-05-2011, 09:24 AM
Well, I agree with the article, some rumors are just stupid!I wonder who comes up with this stuff! I'm starting a rumor , the iPhone 5 will have solar powered batteries!!

My Twitter:@Tudor
04-05-2011, 09:38 AM
I learned a long time ago that publicly debunking rumors due to counter-speculation only makes you look silly in a few months. :P
04-05-2011, 10:22 AM
Ah, why not I'm starting a rumor too

<sarcasm>The iPhone 5 will be... Amazing, incredible, sexy, and better than anything anyone has ever seen</sarcasm>

And guess what - so will be iPhone 6, iPhone 7...

Magic never ends
04-05-2011, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
I learned a long time ago that publicly debunking rumors due to counter-speculation only makes you look silly in a few months. :P
The only winning move is not to play
04-05-2011, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLeQuack View Post
Well, I agree with the article, some rumors are just stupid!I wonder who comes up with this stuff! I'm starting a rumor , the iPhone 5 will have solar powered batteries!!
Now that would be kind of cool, that's how these rumors get popular