★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Cocobic
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.7 (3)
App description: Do you want to try something different? Give your eyes a treat and enjoy this beautiful game of AESTHETIC BREAKER never seen before.

So elegant you wont believe youre playing a video game.
Easy to play and INCREDIBLY ORIGINAL.
The sound track will take you to a pleasant and distant world.
Available in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
A total of 90 levels.
Retina-display ready.

Any explorer would die to visit "Gold & Chocolate", a strange world with peculiar creatures and beautiful plants to be discovered.

But this is not an easy task. All the creatures in this planet look alike, sweet and adorable but, actually, some of them conceal long tentacles and ferocious mouths. You wont be able to advance through this world if you cant identify them.

Fortunately, the light of a distant comet will reveal whos good and whos bad. Dont let their moves make you lose sight of them, because when the comets gone, they will all return to look just as adorable as they did before. You will have to remember which were the bad ones to be able to expel them and thus continue with your trip.

If you want playing to be a pleasure, do the following:

Find a quiet place
Dim your lights a bit
Get comfortable, put your headphones on...
and relax

Dont miss the video at www.cocobic.com

Sergios's comments:
We've just published this original video game.

We would love to know what you think about it.
We hope you like it

Dont miss the video.

04-05-2011, 02:35 PM
Have to say, I love the visual style. Excellent design, and highly original.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind

04-05-2011, 02:56 PM
I had to log in just to say that I too love the art style. Good name too. If I end up picking this up and like the gameplay I will be sure to leave you a good review
04-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Will the game support Game Center?

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!
04-06-2011, 01:46 AM
I just watched the trailer and the game looks mesmerizing! I might actually have to get this one when I can afford it, it looks very good!

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
04-06-2011, 01:57 AM
Great video and graphics style. I’ll buy it later today.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
04-06-2011, 02:08 AM
it's looks so simple yet complicated at the same time . I almost couldn't keep up one time in the video (when the comet was going past) because theres just too many to look out for . And when you're looking at the right side of the screen , you forget which one on the left is the bad guy .

And I second everyone's comment on design , fantastic . I should buy this game soon . If not , I will eventually (:

edit : I've a question though , what do you do ? Just figure out who the baddies are ? Is there like a point system for the fastest completion ? (please say no because games like that put me off) .

Correct me if i'm wrong , it's plays like Helsing's fire . Not the concept (yours would be determining the baddie while helsing's fire is getting rid of every bad guy up with the limited torches) but everything else . Cause in Helsing's fire , there isn't a point system (which has a time limit) which makes it so much better than every other puzzler out there . If it is then I'll get it immediately .

And yours (According to the video) has a consecutive record thingy which is perfectly fine .

Please support these indie developers for putting in so much effort and making what is known as a hidden gem .

ChaoticBox - Silverfish Cat in a Box Games - Red Conquest!

Last edited by STYJ; 04-06-2011 at 02:20 AM.
04-06-2011, 04:37 AM
Thank you everybody for the good comments.

We have worked really hard as we wanted to get a game as perfect as possible. We have tried to create a different gaming experience whith the graphics, the gameplay and the relaxing soundtrack. We have been really demanding with ourselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STYJ View Post
I've a question though , what do you do ? Just figure out who the baddies are ? Is there like a point system for the fastest completion ? (please say no because games like that put me off) .
NO You can't touch the baddies while the comets are on the screen. That is the point. While the comets are on the screen you can tell who the buddies are (you have to follow the baddies with your eyes). Only when the comets are gone and all the creatures look the same, then, you can touch the ones you think were the baddies (if you haven't lose sight of them).

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYJ View Post
Correct me if i'm wrong , it's plays like Helsing's fire . Not the concept (yours would be determining the baddie while helsing's fire is getting rid of every bad guy up with the limited torches) but everything else . Cause in Helsing's fire , there isn't a point system (which has a time limit) which makes it so much better than every other puzzler out there . If it is then I'll get it immediately .

And yours (According to the video) has a consecutive record thingy which is perfectly fine .
I've played Helsing's Fire,and i'm afraid i din't understand the comparison. Maybe it 's because I'm spanish and my english is not good enough. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyukialex View Post
Will the game support Game Center?
We are not sure about "game center".
We have been really careful as far as aesthetics are concern. The game has a really simple interface, and you can start playing very quickly.
This may not be compatible with game center. But we are still thinking about it. Of course we are opened to suggestions.
04-06-2011, 04:45 AM
Oh no , you misunderstood my question . Sorry about the phrasing of the question , it wasn't clear enough .

What i meant was that is there like a points system in game ? Like in Cut the rope / Land-a Panda , the more stars you get , the more points you get . In these 2 games , one of the category that gives you points is the time category in other words, the faster you complete it , the more points you get .

When I compared this game to Helsing's fire , I meant that the objectives in these 2 games is to complete it but without having to worry about points . Having points / scores put me off as I'll try to complete it as fast as possible . This is also why Helsing's fire is in my opinion , better than a lot of renown / popular puzzlers out there because all you need to do is vanquish the bad guys with the torches and not complete it as fast as possible .

I want to know if this game is like that because if it is , I'll buy it without hesitation .

Again , I'm sorry for the miscommunication . I blame it as an error on my part because I'm a native English speaker and could have expressed myself better . And sorry for making such a fuss over points / scores .

edit : I think that one of the main reasons of game center is leaderboards but this would require the implementation of points (which like I said earlier, I really dislike it but this is your game, you decide)

I don't know how multiplayer will work for this game . However , achievements on game center could be nice .

Please support these indie developers for putting in so much effort and making what is known as a hidden gem .

ChaoticBox - Silverfish Cat in a Box Games - Red Conquest!

Last edited by STYJ; 04-06-2011 at 04:49 AM.
04-06-2011, 04:54 AM
Nice graphics and awesome gameplay. I'll give it a shot.