★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Blades of Betrayal (.99)

04-06-2009, 10:40 PM
#1
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 204
Blades of Betrayal (.99)

http://ax.itunes.apple.com/WebObject...180wqMSAZJy52Q

Was 4.99 now only 99 looks from a graphic standpoint pretty good and got a pretty good review for it. On a heck of a sale too? Anyone got this or wants to try it out?
04-06-2009, 10:43 PM
#2
.99 is a great price. I would recommend it if you like platformers

Last edited by wastedyuthe; 04-07-2009 at 04:38 AM. Reason: link to review removed

04-06-2009, 10:43 PM
#3
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,237
04-06-2009, 10:44 PM
#4
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooVyper View Post
aw man i did two searches and all... =( sorry
04-06-2009, 10:52 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by RawrReptar View Post
aw man i did two searches and all... =( sorry
thanks for the heads up. Candy recommends it so I'm picking it up=)

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
04-06-2009, 11:06 PM
#6
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
thanks for the heads up. Candy recommends it so I'm picking it up=)
Almost picked it up til I saw the video in the other thread, just looks incredibly bland, jumping seems ho-hum and action was basically your guy poking a stick over and over again at the enemies....maybe this was the worse part of the game who knows but judging by that made up my mind.
04-06-2009, 11:14 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott30 View Post
Almost picked it up til I saw the video in the other thread, just looks incredibly bland, jumping seems ho-hum and action was basically your guy poking a stick over and over again at the enemies....maybe this was the worse part of the game who knows but judging by that made up my mind.
That's a knife but you find weapons in chests and other areas. You also can find grenades.

It is a retro game, it's not alien abuse lol but a pretty cool game. It's not for everyone, not everyone likes the same games but it's only .99
04-07-2009, 01:43 AM
#8
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 567
I agree with Candy...for .99 it is a pretty good platformer. It is more arcade style than some, but IT IS FUN. I think fun is worth .99!

I am the managing editor of nodpad.com.

Sporting an iPod Touch 2 Gen
04-07-2009, 01:49 AM
#9
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 View Post
That's a knife but you find weapons in chests and other areas. You also can find grenades.

It is a retro game, it's not alien abuse lol but a pretty cool game. It's not for everyone, not everyone likes the same games but it's only .99
lol I know it was a knife I was just poking fun at it just looked a lil lame I dont mind a old school platformer but the video made my mind up anyway.