Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-18-2011, 04:20 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

woot woot!!! Yeah, we need to get everyone we know to buy this one!!! The guys at Physmo totally deserve MAD FREAK'N CASH for producing this top notch game!!!

I'm thinking I might buy a gift card and use all of it gifting this to friends...

You guys should put a donation button on your site!!! I'd love to donate with the hopes that you guys keep updating Mos, or start working on another game!!!
Old 05-18-2011, 05:02 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
HA!!! I have been trying and trying and trying to beat your times on 1 + 2 and I now see that these will keep me busy for quite a while!!! hehe...

It is nice not being #1 on my friends list anymore though! =oD

hehe, just saw you beat my 3 time as well... thank you for giving me more drive to play this game after getting every medal... =oD
I keep trying to push the limits of each run. I pretty much always feel like there's a few milliseconds to shave off my times on most of the stages.

Great game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eev View Post
u have not played hook champ if you think you gonna beat qpawn times
Ah, the good ol' days.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:09 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

I think it's kinda sad I think 4-1 is harder than 5-1. Haven't beat either yet, but I've gotten quite a ways on 5-1 but I can never get the timing right for the tunnel on 4-1
Old 05-18-2011, 05:11 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

wish I could record my iPod screen... =o/

this is one of those games that needs more vids up on youtube
Old 05-18-2011, 05:43 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Send a message via Skype™ to your personal robot

Yes, I found world 4 to be a lot harder than world 5. But perhaps it's just me.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:36 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
You guys should put a donation button on your site!!! I'd love to donate with the hopes that you guys keep updating Mos, or start working on another game!!!
Thanks! We don't have a donate button but please spread the word if you like the game and adding a quick rating/review on the app store really helps!

nick
Old 05-18-2011, 07:11 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

yup, done and done! =oP
Old 05-19-2011, 02:20 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Comments, suggestions, criticisms...

First of all, absolutely fantastic game! I love seeing all the little ghosts running around, dying off one by one as you make it further and further into a new level. And for the record, I greatly prefer the Mos control scheme. Three buttons just doesn't work without tactile feedback, in my opinion. And the Mos scheme definitely takes some getting used to, but it just feels better to me and is one of the reasons this game blows other iOS platformers out of the water.

Although the game is great how it is now, I would LOVE to see a level editor with the ability to share them. I may not make a whole lot of them myself, but it would literally mean endless new levels if there was a community.

Also, it would be great if you could watch replays (besides ghosts) of your best time on each level, and maybe share them on the leaderboards like Jet Car Stunts does. Then you could download any of the best times and "race" them yourself as well! Not sure if that's possible with Gamecenter, though... JCT uses OpenFeint I believe.

Being able to send your best times to friends and race each others ghosts even without the leaderboards would be great, actually.

I've had a few very small problems with the game as well. For one thing, in the achievements there is some confusion about what the word "level" means, as there are 5 main levels and each one has 5 more sublevels which are also called "levels" in the achievements. For instance, "The Easy Part" says 'Complete all 20 original levels' which I assume means the "sub-levels" and "speedrunner" says 'Complete any level (except the first) under the timelimit' which I assume means one of the five main levels because I've beat an awful lot of sublevels under the time limit and this has still not been badged for me... Even if it turns out that's a Gamecenter error on my device, the main levels in the game are still also called "Levels" and the acheivements definitely also refer to sublevels as "Levels". Not a huge deal, but caused a little confusion for me at first...

Also, in Level 1-3 there are some bubbles in the water at the start of the level which don't replenish your air until it's halfway gone, and then only do it up to the halfway point. Not a huge deal since you don't really need it there, but it's just an odd inconsistency since all the other bubbles that look like that replenish air fully...

And finally, is there a way to access Gamecenter in the game? I can't seem to find it... I have to go to the Gamecenter app itself.

Sorry for the lengthy post! I only post like this on games that I really, really love, and this one is incredible. Great controls, great graphics, great feel. I can't stop playing, and I can't wait to see it grow and get even better (if possible)!
Old 05-19-2011, 03:42 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
I greatly prefer the Mos control scheme. Three buttons just doesn't work without tactile feedback, in my opinion. And the Mos scheme definitely takes some getting used to, but it just feels better to me and is one of the reasons this game blows other iOS platformers out of the water.
In my case, the three button control scheme works great. I don't mind having the Mos control scheme as an option for players that have issues with the arrows, but I've been topping the leaderboards with the current default controls.
Old 05-19-2011, 03:48 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

I do love this game, simple graphics but great gameplay. I'm very happy you can turn the ghosts off as i never have those on, just like taking my time and treating it like a proper platformer, not fussed about times etc.

But an excellent game and one of my favourites (Just left a 5/5 review on itunes)

Last edited by psj3809; 05-19-2011 at 03:51 AM..