★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-14-2011, 07:37 AM
Wow, I'm blown away by all of these videos - well done on being much better than the devs :P

If anyone would like to help us out, we'd like to get some better screenshots to put on the Iphone and mac app stores, I think the ones I took are a bit boring, so if there are any parts of the game that you think look interesting [action shots especially] , please take a screenshot and send it to me, nick at physmo.com

thanks!
08-16-2011, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qpawn View Post
Well played. I hope you enjoyed it.
It was insanely tough, but I managed to get a lower score again. It's not by much though, unfortunately there isn't much room for improvement at this point. I'm still hoping to improve my level 2-1 time by a little, though.

I moved on to level 3, but if level 2 was any indication, you'll have it back in no time xD

08-16-2011, 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt33 View Post
It was insanely tough, but I managed to get a lower score again. It's not by much though, unfortunately there isn't much room for improvement at this point. I'm still hoping to improve my level 2-1 time by a little, though.

I moved on to level 3, but if level 2 was any indication, you'll have it back in no time xD
Nice work, man!

I don't know if I'll be tackling Level 3 anytime soon, but I might give Level 2 a try again. Did the scores I posted on the forum help at all? How many Level 2 stages did you pass me on?
08-16-2011, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qpawn View Post
Nice work, man!

I don't know if I'll be tackling Level 3 anytime soon, but I might give Level 2 a try again. Did the scores I posted on the forum help at all? How many Level 2 stages did you pass me on?
Yeah, they helped push me to improve in the right places. I passed you on stages 1, 2 and 4. Stage 3 we're tied at 21.92 and stage 5 I'm slower by 00.03 You want to know my times for the other 3?
08-16-2011, 03:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt33 View Post
Yeah, they helped push me to improve in the right places. I passed you on stages 1, 2 and 4. Stage 3 we're tied at 21.92 and stage 5 I'm slower by 00.03 You want to know my times for the other 3?
I'll see if I can gain some time on 1, 2, and/or 4. You don't have to post your times if you don't want to. It's just nice to know which levels I'm down on.

2-5 is all about a quick start and those quick jumps on the blocks near that bee. But I probably don't need to tell you that. You seem to have things under control!

I'll try to push you on Level 3 eventually. I haven't looked at those levels in a long time. In fact, I hadn't played Level 2 until I saw your post that you beat my scores!
09-30-2011, 02:07 PM
=oO

New update!! Version 1.6

-- 8 new costumes
-- 8 secret ghosts to find
-- Twitter Integration
-- Some level background glitches tidied up
-- Improvements to web level handling
-- Better Error Handling
-- Improved Particle system
-- Procedurally generated tweets
-- Tell A Friend button
-- New trophies
-- New effects for dragon and witch costumes
-- Made ghosts use current costume
-- Improvements to options screen
-- Improvements to game interface
-- Added news screen

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Asdivine Hearts, Cardinal Quest 2, Yurei Ninja, Mountain Goat Mountain
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
09-30-2011, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
=oO

New update!! Version 1.6

-- 8 new costumes
-- 8 secret ghosts to find
-- Twitter Integration
-- Some level background glitches tidied up
-- Improvements to web level handling
-- Better Error Handling
-- Improved Particle system
-- Procedurally generated tweets
-- Tell A Friend button
-- New trophies
-- New effects for dragon and witch costumes
-- Made ghosts use current costume
-- Improvements to options screen
-- Improvements to game interface
-- Added news screen
Great Time to grab my favorite platformer once again!! Thanks syntheticvoid
09-30-2011, 11:13 PM
It's peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time!
Thanks for the update. I had fun finding all of the costumes :]
10-01-2011, 01:03 AM
What stages are the costumes located in?

Thanks.

Battleheart Legacy - Class attribute matrix - Location and how to unlock all class trainers - (also work in progress of listing of all skills and stat requirements): http://goo.gl/XP2Afi
Crimsonheart uniques and preybird coordinates spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/wG9rgA
10-02-2011, 09:20 AM
There's one in 1-2 which is pretty easy to find, I don't want to ruin the fun for anyone else by telling you where they all are though