Act of Fury: Kraine's Revenge - (DarkWave Games) - available Nov 24th
DarkWave Games is back!
Act of Fury: Kraine's Revenge is an old school shoot’em up inspired game in which you don’t have to shoot.
Introducing Kraine Severe, a man used for mad experiments by Dr. Osvald Pernicious, leader of the Doom Legion, that now can transform in a mighty hurricane, destroying everything.
- Different environments
- Deep upgrade system for the main character, with four different natural elements
- Touch screen based control system, with direct and proportional movement
- Fury mechanic to enhance the gameplay
- Rating system for the performance in each level
- Many powers to unlock
- Non linear camera movements, with different levels of zoom, vertical, horizontal and diagonal scrolling at variable speed, with the possibility to stop
- Epic boss fights
Customization is very important in Act of Fury: Kraine's Revenge, because many new abilities can be acquired earning stars in every levels.
Those abilities can be useful in the hell mode, that raises the difficulty to higher levels.
The first version will be for the iPhone, with a full campaign.
Act of Fury: Kraine's Revenge is published by Forge Reply and is available at the special introductory price of $1.99/€1.59.
Act of Fury Lite is available for free, with three esclusive levels not included in the full game.
DarkWave Games www.darkwavegames.com.
Last edited by DarkWave_Games; 12-05-2011 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Lite version annouce