★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Knights vs Aliens released today!

04-06-2011, 05:36 PM
Knights vs Aliens released today!

Hi all,

I wanted to let you folks know that Prophetic Sky has released a new game called Knights vs Aliens. It is a new take on the Real Time Strategy genre that we call Micro RTS. In short, you gesture wildly with your finger and your army of medieval knights attacks aliens like crazy.

In addition, mostly because Touch Arcade and its forums are awesome, I am giving out 5 promo codes to the first people who even remotely pretend to want to review the game. Now, let me be frank. It would really help us if you actually reviewed it. The word needs to get out about this so let me know if you are interested!

Now to be serious for a moment: This is probably the best game we have ever made. When you play, play safe. Yes, I know you don't want to do anything but play KvA. This is common. It is a side effect of time travel and historical realism. Just don't forget to eat, drink or sleep. Ok fine, sleep is overrated but the other two are key. There are aliens in medieval europe that need be eradicated, yes, they are freak'n evil (explicative removed) (explicative removed), but we still care about you. Stay safe and keep killing aliens for many years to come.

Seriously, though, I hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it. Thank you all for listening.

All my best,

Evan Moran
CEO and President
Prophetic Sky

P.S. Screw cowboys.
__________________________________________________ __________

Trailer: http://bit.ly/KvATrailer

iTunes: http://bit.ly/GetKvA

Screenshots: propheticsky.com/kva

__________________________________________________ __________

Knights vs Aliens -- You are a commander tasked with defending Medieval Europe against a fearsome Alien Invasion. Gesture vigorously to your elite, knight forces to command them into battle. Through strategy, cunning, and even more strategy, you are the only one who can Save the World.

- CONTROL your troops with potentially OBSCENE finger gestures

- DEFEND EARTH as one of five ANGRY European Nations

- NOT HAPPY with FIVE? Play as USA, the secret TIME TRAVELING nation

- MIND CONTROL one EVIL Alien nation and CONQUER earth yourself

- KICK ALIEN BOOTY on up to THIRTY maps and THREE difficulty modes

- REACT FEARLESSLY as foes attack unseen in the NIGHT

- LEVEL UP YOUR MIND with EXTREME historical accuracy

04-06-2011, 05:48 PM
I woud like to review your game.
I am not pretending!

04-06-2011, 05:58 PM
I'd be interested in reviewing. I may or may not be pretending.

My games of 2010: Tilt to Live, Phoenix, Carcassonne, Sword & Poker 1/2, Space Miner, Mushihimesama Bug Panic
Honorable mention: Soloman's Boneyard, Game Dev Story, Tunnel Shoot, Warblade, DoDonPachi Revolution, Kalevala
04-06-2011, 05:59 PM
I'm interested in reviewing; thanks in advance.
04-06-2011, 06:09 PM
I would love to review it
04-06-2011, 06:20 PM
I would like to review the game
04-06-2011, 06:56 PM
i would like to play and review the game...

04-06-2011, 06:59 PM
Review? Meh, I am just gonna say I will review it and blow it off until December (JK)

Like Kirby and Castlevania? Try Bliblob:

Looking For a Serious Gaming Forum Minus The Drama? Then Join GamingOutsiders.com
04-06-2011, 07:01 PM
I would love to play and review it.
04-06-2011, 08:22 PM
I realize I'm late to the party, but I would love to play and review your game. If I jump up and down and yell "pick me", does that help?

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!