★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tribeflame
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 16.9 MB
  • Version: 1.5.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 2.8 (5)
App description: Review by DigitallyDownloaded:
"Really, for $1, you cant go wrong with this game. Its entertaining, well-balanced challenging and addictive just like all good puzzlers are."
4.5/5 Stars

Cluster Master is a new puzzle game by legendary game designer Dr. Reiner Knizia.

Fit the hexagons to build clusters of the same color. Larger clusters will give you more points. Play against the clock, or with plenty of time to think it through. Compare your scores with friends through Game Center leaderboards and achievements.

There are 4 game modes in total. One is available in the free version, and 3 more can be unlocked through a single in-app purchase.

Special bonus-gems that work in all modes can also be bought through in-app purchases, or EARNED BY PLAYING in-game. You have the option to buy bonus gems, but do not have to.

torulf's comments:
Hi all,
we have just released "Reiner Knizia's Cluster Master". We are very proud of the level of polish we put in this puzzle game. The game is a puzzle game that fits somewhere between Tetris and Bejeweled in style. I.e. you have to both fit the shapes efficiently to the grid, as well as get the same colors next to each other.

Reiner Knizia is the game's designer. He's most famous for his board games, but has designed games for almost any environment where you can play. He's definitely one of the most impressive contemporary game designers, and it was a pleasure working with him again on this title.

The game is free to play, go check it out!

Available here:
04-07-2011, 02:32 AM
What is in the IAP?

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)

04-07-2011, 02:45 AM
The IAP has more game modes. The 90 second game is free, while the level-based, endless and 'TimeBattle' modes are sold as in-app purchases (all of them are in one in-app package, that is).

If you are familiar with Bejeweled's game modes, we are giving away the 'Blitz' mode, and selling the others.

Last edited by torulf; 04-07-2011 at 03:07 AM.
04-07-2011, 02:49 AM
ill buy any Reiner Knizia game. the man is a genius.
04-07-2011, 04:01 AM
04-07-2011, 04:29 AM
I am going to have a look at it.
04-07-2011, 04:31 AM
Congratulations on the release! Yes it does look like it has a high level of polish!

Actually I have purchased Keltis Oracle some days ago (and have enjoyed it immensely with friends) and I was wondering whether there will be any updates for that, or whether there will be any new board games coming from you guys soon!

Puzzling has Evolved - Get 180
04-07-2011, 04:40 AM
Tried and bought.
It reminds me a lot of ingenious, but it will still give lot of fun.

btw will you ever add content to Labyrinth? I finished it all, if you have decided to not expand it ... I will delete it. Had lot of fun with it, but it gets boring after finishing all levels.
04-07-2011, 04:42 AM
OH YES! I can't believe I missed the "similarities" with Ingenious. I have it on my iPad as well!! O_O

Puzzling has Evolved - Get 180
04-07-2011, 05:46 AM
IAP for US$0.99?! I think you should have mentioned that in the description. Instant buy -- no brainer (no pun intended)

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)