★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bane Games
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 17.2 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.3 (3)
App description: EXPERIENCE FLICK BUDDIES FOR FREE!

** Features
- 1-4 Player physics based action on a single iPhone
- Dedicated singleplayer mode
- 18 levels in 3 game modes
- 15 different characters in 5 environments

** Reviews
- So fun and so addicting, and if you dont have this game on your iOS device, do so right now. - worldofmeh.com
- Its the perfect time waster kotaku.com.au
- The app store got redefined yesterday iphonealley.com
- [Bane Games] have done an absolutely great job - itechtrek.com
- The game does provide good, clean fun kotaku.com

Bane Games's comments:

Flick Buddies Lite

Bane Games is pleased to announce the release of Flick Buddies Lite; all the action of the original with only half the calories (also it's free!). This action packed, physics based arena game features 18 complete levels from the paid version, including all the environments, game modes and character favorites. Avoid spikes, gravity wells or even the dreaded Vortex of Death as you flick your team past the opposition and into the awaiting goal. Join with the 100,000+ existing Flick Buddies fans in frantic finger flicking fun; in solo play or with friends all on the one device.

04-07-2011, 05:28 PM
This is a great game... even better for free! Hopefully the team will do more add ons and make more games like this (I know them irl!)

04-07-2011, 08:04 PM
FREE version! Nice one guys, loads of fun.
04-08-2011, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorSimon View Post
This is a great game... even better for free! Hopefully the team will do more add ons and make more games like this (I know them irl!)
Thanks SailorSimon, we have plans for more updates in the future. The full version has 30 levels (an extra 12 on top of the trial version)

Battle Group - Tactical/Action Modern Naval Warfare
Website - Trailer - Facebook
04-08-2011, 02:40 AM
It inspires me to buy it!!!This game looks very addictive! Anyway ,according to my own experience, many click games are well ended
04-08-2011, 03:22 AM
Have bought the full game rather than trying the Lite version, to support the devs, as this looks like my kind of game! Is it anything like King Strike?

Edit: Hm, should remember to try the Lite version in future! haha! Not my kind of game at all! haha! Oh well, good luck with the game guys!

Last edited by steviebwoy; 04-08-2011 at 03:27 AM.
04-08-2011, 04:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steviebwoy View Post
Have bought the full game rather than trying the Lite version, to support the devs, as this looks like my kind of game! Is it anything like King Strike?
Thanks for supporting us steviebwoy! Sorry the game wasn't your style. We highly recommend trying the game with friends for the full experience! We've also added 12 singleplayer focussed levels in the "challenge" game mode if there isn't anyone around at the time.

04-08-2011, 05:28 AM
Good stuff

Nice, great stuff. A really fun multiplayer game.
04-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastlevelgames View Post
Nice, great stuff. A really fun multiplayer game.
Thanks lastlevelgames, we're glad you enjoyed the multiplayer. The full version has Open Feint and Game Center support so you can share your scores with your friends as well.