★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: On the game youre in control of THOR, Norse God of Thunder, and your father ODIN, who rules the lives of all mortal men, commanded you to take Mount Olympus Jewels as a gift to your future wife SIF, the golden-haired Goddess of fertility. But, dont you think that ZEUS, POSEIDON and HADES will make your life easy. Its VALHALLA vs OLYMPUS and its now up to YOU.

Thor J. is an innovative puzzle game that perfectly balances match-3 and dropping blocks concept, creating an unique gameplay experience that will keep you entertained for hours to come. Thor J. presents you a simple and addictive game format that's both easy to learn and hard to master. Its pick-up-and-play experience can be enjoyed by people from almost any age group or skill level.

*PS* When you're challenging HADES, he'll attack you back with the "Hades Touch" which results in inverted touch controls. Basically when you drag the jewels left, they'll move to the right and vice-versa.

If you're a fan of Tetris, Bejeweled, Columns or Puyo Puyo you'll love this game.

Highlights

Full GAME CENTER Support
GLOBAL leaderboard
TILTING drop
PARALLAX scrolling
IMMERSIVE Music & Sound Effects
LAST HOPE mode
4 elements COMBOS: AQUA, EARTH & FIRE
CASCADE combos
GAME SAVED anytime
Simple but SKILLFULL touch controls
PAUSE/OPTIONS menu during game
Next Gem
Several Unlockable Features

GOLD Jewel
PEARL Jewel
METAL RUBY Jewel
HADES Touch
HERMES Speed
Killing STRIPE

Thor J. has it all...

...and much more! If you have questions, suggestions or need help with our game, please email: marketing@hbstark.com
Follow us on Twitter for FREE promo codes! http://twitter.com/hbstarkgames

...and remember: ONLY Thor J. has it all...

Hades graphics (icon + in-game) (C) by DiosBoss - http://diosboss.deviantart.com

muffie's comments:
Gentlemen,

It was just approved minutes ago:

Quote:
You’re THOR, Norse God of Thunder, and your father ODIN, who rules the lives of all mortal men, commanded you to take Mount Olympus Jewels as a gift to your future wife SIF, the golden-haired Goddess of fertility. But, don’t you think that ZEUS, POSEIDON and HADES will make your life easy. It’s VALHALLA vs OLYMPUS and its now up to YOU.

Please let me know if someone want some codes. I have some here and I'll send them through forum messages to the top first repliers.

BTW, Tilting Drop RULZ!

BTW2: can someone teach me how to use the "itunes preview framework"?
04-07-2011, 01:02 PM
Would love a code please, looks great

04-07-2011, 01:03 PM
Wow - a new and really good looking match-3!
And it's looking absolutely polished...

Since I am a match-3 addict (to be specific: completely addicted), may I please have a promo code?

Here's how to do the AppStore preview:

(just quote me and you see the command string)

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 04-07-2011 at 01:13 PM.
04-07-2011, 01:08 PM
Yah this looks good, I wouldnt mind a code?
04-07-2011, 01:10 PM
Please add me as I too am a match 3 junky who loves the concept of different mythologies battling it out!

I can already see the Egyptian Mythos coming in via an update or something!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
04-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Please add me as I too am a match 3 junky who loves the concept of different mythologies battling it out!

I can already see the Egyptian Mythos coming in via an update or something!

Hehe, yeah... I knew you would show up here fast...

And I can second that: he is a junkie...

This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
04-07-2011, 01:12 PM
Looks really good. If you have enough codes, I will take one.
04-07-2011, 01:14 PM
Wow, very interesting game. Do you have any codes left??
04-07-2011, 01:15 PM
Btw.: good timing for the game!

The new THOR movie is coming up the next days...

04-07-2011, 01:18 PM
Look closely at the jewels themselves on this one, guys.
They're ripped EXACTLY off of PopCap's Bejeweled 2.

Edit: And while the character Thor is from Nordic Mythology, I'm pretty definite that Marvel has copyright on the costume...

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind

Last edited by strivemind; 04-07-2011 at 01:34 PM. Reason: typed the wrong thing. Was corrected