★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: HEY! HEY! Fling characters like Cantaloupe, Banana and Painapple to a variety of gruesome deaths while you rack up points and bonus time in your quest to become the best Fruitslinger in the Kitchen! Oh yeah, and one more thing! KNIFE! HAHAHAHA!

Hes cute. Hes Annoying. Hes an Orange! To some, hes the king of comedy, the prince of puns, the earl of irritation! And to others, hes just a royal pain in the butt. Call him what you like, just dont call him an apple! He hates that!

"there's something maddeningly addictive about the game"
-- Slide to Play

"you just cant put it down!"
-- The Appera

"woof!"
-- Cuddles

Features:

Fast-paced fruit-slinging arcade action in a beautifully rendered 3D kitchen!

A flick of the finger sends Apple, Banana, Cantaloupe and more to juice spraying deaths.

Collect big points with bonus multipliers on blenders, cutting boards and the almighty "Vent Hood of Death"!

Collect Nuclear Limes to power up the 10,000,000 Watt microwave that destroys all fruit in sight for juicy bonus points!

Earn bonus time from Orange's entourage hiding in the cabinets (shake device or tap door when the cabinets knock)!

Challenge yourself to Classic mode or test your accuracy in Balloon Popping mode!

Claim your spot at the top of the fruit salad with Game Center (over 20 achievements and 3 global leader boards)!

Over 50 unique voice clips and animations from your favorite series characters!

New updates with horrible deaths coming soon!

Knife!

Check out these other great games from Thruster:

Freddie Wong: Flower Warfare
Doodle Bomb
04-07-2011, 04:52 PM
Oh god. What do we have here?

04-07-2011, 06:30 PM
Just saying this, but this could have been a fantastic fruit ninja clone with talking fruit...

Funny Videos! My Youtube Channel
Check it out!
Proud Beta Tester of- The Infinity Project and Mission Europa
Fav. Games on PS3- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Portal, HalfLife2, Uncharted 2
04-07-2011, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Just saying this, but this could have been a fantastic fruit ninja clone with talking fruit...
I think a few others said this and the i believe the dev said he would rather make an entirely new game rather than just copying a already popular game.
04-07-2011, 06:57 PM
Best flinging game yet. And hey, it's Annoying Orange!! Actually, I'm having more fun with this than with Fruit Ninja

Great little highscore game. Good presentation. Perfect controls. Original voice. A dollar well spent!

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
04-08-2011, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by your personal robot View Post
Best flinging game yet. And hey, it's Annoying Orange!! Actually, I'm having more fun with this than with Fruit Ninja

Great little highscore game. Good presentation. Perfect controls. Original voice. A dollar well spent!
Awesome! Thanks robot . Glad you are enjoying the game.

Thruster Apps
A division of Bottle Rocket.

Twitter: @ThrusterApps
04-08-2011, 12:46 PM
It's strange, that it's so quiet in here. I'm playing it a lot getting better and better, still far from decent high scores. Really love the voices, don't get old

04-08-2011, 12:57 PM
I really like this game as well. Flick controls are excellent and I enjoy the theme of the game. The one thing I really like that some other flick games miss, is distance relative to flick. I really feel like I am in control of the flick distance, which is essential for a gmae like this.
04-08-2011, 04:40 PM
So?

Scripted levels or more like randomized survival styled play?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
04-10-2011, 04:12 AM
It's not scripted, it's a randomized endless high score game. It's in the top 25 in 25 countries. Here in Germany it's at position 9 with 4 1/2 stars, so I really don't understand why this thread is dead.

All I wish for now is Wasabi But perhaps he is in the game but appears later.