★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: One single life - [Accidental Release, Re-releasing in a week or so]

04-07-2011, 07:53 PM
One single life - [Accidental Release, Re-releasing in a week or so]

Just picked it up
04-07-2011, 08:25 PM
Hmmm when going for the "real" run it asks for your apple password, anyone know how much the IAP is? Or if it's just to lock you out after failing.

04-07-2011, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
hmmm when going for the "real" run it asks for your apple password, anyone know how much the iap is? Or if it's just to lock you out after failing.
toftt
04-07-2011, 08:27 PM
No appinfo or anything???

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!
04-07-2011, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1a View Post
toftt
?

Sorry for no app info I don't know how to do it I'm posting on my iPod.
04-07-2011, 09:07 PM
I'm not able to access the app store due to no wifi or itunes but don't see this on appshopper yet.

To post appinfo type "[ appinfo ] itunes URL [ /appinfo ]" without the spaces or quotation marks.
04-07-2011, 09:13 PM
http://www.freshtonegames.com/

Well that's the dev's web site that tells you all about the game anyway
04-07-2011, 11:00 PM
I am not able to find this in the store.
04-08-2011, 12:21 AM
Hi guys!
My name is Anthony O'Dempsey and I'm the owner of FreshTone Games. I'm also the lead designer of One Single Life. We've had a blast making the game and I hope you all enjoy the thrill of playing a game with only one life!

So - I have some good news, some bad news and some embarrassing news.

Let's start with the bad news first. As ooooooooooomonkey rightly pointed out, One Single Life was available for sale (free, actually) but we've since removed the game worldwide. Why?

Well, that's the embarassing news...

The version on sale was never actually intended for release - it contains a critical bug but the ‘release date’ passed without me realising in time to adjust it forward. (yes, I’m red in the face)

So what's the good news? Well, because we already had a new version of the game submitted to Apple for review, the game should be ready for release (fingers crossed) within a week!

To any of our respected fans and customers, if you did purchase the game and have experienced issues, please get in touch with us and let us know the exact issue(s):

support@freshtonegames.com

And we will do our best to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Sincerely, thanks and I look forward to popping back here when One Single Life is released 'officially'!

Anthony O’Dempsey
Director, FreshTone Games
www.freshtonegames.com
04-08-2011, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshToneGames View Post
Hi guys!
My name is Anthony O'Dempsey and I'm the owner of FreshTone Games. I'm also the lead designer of One Single Life. We've had a blast making the game and I hope you all enjoy the thrill of playing a game with only one life!

So - I have some good news, some bad news and some embarrassing news.

Let's start with the bad news first. As ooooooooooomonkey rightly pointed out, One Single Life was available for sale (free, actually) but we've since removed the game worldwide. Why?

Well, that's the embarassing news...

The version on sale was never actually intended for release - it contains a critical bug but the ‘release date’ passed without me realising in time to adjust it forward. (yes, I’m red in the face)

So what's the good news? Well, because we already had a new version of the game submitted to Apple for review, the game should be ready for release (fingers crossed) within a week!

To any of our respected fans and customers, if you did purchase the game and have experienced issues, please get in touch with us and let us know the exact issue(s):

support@freshtonegames.com

And we will do our best to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Sincerely, thanks and I look forward to popping back here when One Single Life is released 'officially'!

Anthony O’Dempsey
Director, FreshTone Games
www.freshtonegames.com
You sir, are demonstrating solid integrity as a developer.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind